Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Bypassing Death is for chumps! Total Luck mode is best mode! In other news, even on a normal difficulty free mode map things like skeletron prime are ridiculous, and anything I have that does more than 1 damage causes them to just vanish. No drops, no damage number, no "boss has been defeated" message. Just *Poof*.

Hello there! I've been playing your mod and I love it alot but there weird xmas bug i'm having with my friends. And even in my singleplayer with new charactor etc. Saying Shattered dreams, so far the only fix is to go back to later date like xmas etc. Will a fix come soon to fix this so we can have the christmas exp or no? If not thanks for replying if you do.

Sonny.
upload_2014-12-1_5-5-17.png

Hi, guys. I'm new here. I got stuck at the very beginning of the game. In the main quest, housing tutorial, it says Open inventory, and then something about building a house. I built a house, I assigned it to guide and still the quest isn't completed. Any help, please?

Thanks, Nuran. I did that, and still not advance. First I just put it there. Then I actually trashed it by replacing it by another item in the trash, but didn't work either.

Edit: I haven't tried the autopause thing yet. I'm creating a new world to see what happens, thanks.

Indeed it was due to autopause. Thanks, guys. :)

Last edited:
Error:

11/28/2014 5:10:49 PM
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Steam.Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

What does this mean?

It means you didn't move the mod folder items into the Terraria folder. Aka, go to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria

copy and paste that folder onto your desktop or whatever, put the items/copy and paste the items from inside the Mod folder into the folder you just copied and pasted out of the Terraria directory, and it should run like it normally does with the N Terraria.exe (It will probably tell you it wants to replace the readme file, that's up to you but you can just click skip if you want.)

What's the difference between Casual Roleplay and Raid Based Roleplay?
Casual have a more simple leveling way, Raid Based os generally harder but gives better exp reward.
Hello there! I've been playing your mod and I love it alot but there weird xmas bug i'm having with my friends. And even in my singleplayer with new charactor etc. Saying Shattered dreams, so far the only fix is to go back to later date like xmas etc. Will a fix come soon to fix this so we can have the christmas exp or no? If not thanks for replying if you do.

Sonny.
Ok, i think that's one more reason to create a hot fix.
I may do a hotfix tomorrow for the mod. These bugs shall no longer threaten anyone.
But i will do that tomorrow (or after i get some sleep).
Hi, guys. I'm new here. I got stuck at the very beginning of the game. In the main quest, housing tutorial, it says Open inventory, and then something about building a house. I built a house, I assigned it to guide and still the quest isn't completed. Any help, please?
I suppose it completes upon opening the inventory.

I may do a hotfix tomorrow for the mod. These bugs shall no longer threaten anyone.

Hello Nakano, thanks for bringing out a hotfix for that! :)

Can you add the following:
When i killed Wall of Flesh (WoF), in a Free mode World and logged of, my character was unable to enter the world again, saying: you are not allowed to play here.
So this World and the Character became useless :(.
Is this a regular Bug in Free Mode, or intended not to play after Hardmode?

And a Good Night/Sleep to you.

Greetings

Casual have a more simple leveling way, Raid Based os generally harder but gives better exp reward.

I suppose it completes upon opening the inventory.
I'm not really sure if my post was understood, but I figured if you were gonna make a hotfix I thought it would be important to note that I'm still having a problem with the commands.
http://puu.sh/dctDW/bc11f063a4.png
Maybe I misunderstood were you saying that the commands are no longer to be around or maybe this is only on my end in which case i would wonder WTF is going on.

I need help, my character can't be accessed because the "Shattered Dream" quest, now it's shattered with freaking unstoppable exp (I went into the dungeon then I play again, and it appears so). I need help, I feel like wasting my yesterday.

Is it a bug?

Hes going to fix it in a bug fix updated, also thank you for replying to my bug reported Nakano, really nice to see you active! Also, awesome mod. Oh and one last thing, I can't click the quest for the clothier because it has the ACRADE DUNGEON on it. Just would like to put that out there.

I, too, am unable to play because i'm being spammed with "New quest: [Shattered Dream]" or something to the point i am lagging out.
Talking to an NPC seems to stop it, but it resumes when i move away/close the dialog.

This is a neat mod, anyway c:
But the UI is pretty poor. It could do with some polishing. Off the top of my head, here's a few suggestions:
- Change the colour of event text to a brighter colour, possibly cyan. Dark blue is hard to read.
- Move the quest list down slightly. I can't see how long my buffs are lasting.
- Sometimes the Quest button in NPC dialog is overlapping other buttons, most noticably the arm stealer's Bounty Quests button.
- The big grey box at the bottom in the inventory is ugly. Also, some of the menus do not fill the box, leaving some extra space that is also ugly.
- There are a plethora of spelling and grammar mistakes. A minor issue, but whatever. ("Bonabopn Have Levelled Up!" and "Bounty Quests Resetted" are the most notable ones.)

Okay thanks c:

I, too, am unable to play because i'm being spammed with "New quest: [Shattered Dream]" or something to the point i am lagging out.
Talking to an NPC seems to stop it, but it resumes when i move away/close the dialog.

This is a neat mod, anyway c:
But the UI is pretty poor. It could do with some polishing. Off the top of my head, here's a few suggestions:
- Change the colour of event text to a brighter colour, possibly cyan. Dark blue is hard to read.
- Move the quest list down slightly. I can't see how long my buffs are lasting.
- Sometimes the Quest button in NPC dialog is overlapping other buttons, most noticably the arm stealer's Bounty Quests button.
- The big grey box at the bottom in the inventory is ugly. Also, some of the menus do not fill the box, leaving some extra space that is also ugly.
- There are a plethora of spelling and grammar mistakes. A minor issue, but whatever. ("Bonabopn Have Levelled Up!" and "Bounty Quests Resetted" are the most notable ones.)

Okay thanks c:
He is alredy making changes, btw made a page for that last suggestion:
http://nterraria.wikia.com/wiki/Spelling_and_Grammar_errors add to it.

i just wanted to play in my world and when i connected there was a bug with the mod that it keeps giving me xp infinitly and lags me bad
PLEASE help me i cant play like this and i really like this mod...

Back
Top Bottom