Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well, that is weird, beside since It works now, then no more problem.
Edit:. Just came up something, isn't Steam Overlay's doing?

I found strange bug. If you dig some bricks at the entrance of the dungeon, lunatic cultist mobs will not spawn. I had to literally fix the entrance myself by placing the bricks back.

I found strange bug. If you dig some bricks at the entrance of the dungeon, lunatic cultist mobs will not spawn. I had to literally fix the entrance myself by placing the bricks back.
That "bug" also happens on normal Terraria.
If there is at least the floor of the dungeon entrance remains on the same place, the Lunatic Cultist followers will spawn normally, the rest you can plunder.
actualizar el juego a 1.3.6 y si me enviaron el enlace: rslime:: rslime:: rslime:: rslime:: rslime:
Y don' getit

Thank you for the feedback, both of you.
About the Npplayers, as I call them, I were working on a new system for them on the new mod season, It's still bugged, but the AI seems a lot better in combat, principally on melee.
And I've had the idea of making tModLoader mods which would add Npplayers and Biome Playlists to the game, but due to the fact that tModLoader modding is somewhat unbearable in my opnion, I didn't yet attempted to begin the development of them.
The mod were also going to gain a port to tModLoader, but the reason above also tells why It didn't.
Hey Nakano, can't you just make the NPPlayers mod on your own, and then just upload it for Tmodloader/mod browser or link a download for it on the internet?
I don't really know the process but just asking. : P

Hey Nakano, can't you just make the NPPlayers mod on your own, and then just upload it for Tmodloader/mod browser or link a download for it on the internet?
He said before that it either doesn't work with other mods or he just doesn't know how to use tmodloader. Can't exactly remember

The NPPlayers system rework is not complete yet, beside I haven't been working with Terraria latelly, so nothing really changed.
That is why there is no news about a mod of npplayers or something else yet.
https://gyazo.com/ca39a657732ba384f57301df6876ebca ummm everything is up to date some can someone help me with this
You need the latest version of 1.2 update of Terraria to run that mod season.

I gues you arent really working on your mod anymore? Only thing I heard is that you work further on the mod when the new terraria update takes too long.

Yes, I'm giving a break of the mod for now, maybe when Terraria gets updated or something else happens I may resume the development.

Hey guys, I've got some news about the mod, the mod is passing through several changes
in order to make the game more into today's gaming standards.

Before I begin, the mod will no longer be Season 7, will be Season 8, since It's so many cool changes
that I decided to increase the Season number by 1, you'll even like what changed in the game.

The first change done, is that now you will no longer directly be able to craft Metal Bars
upon smelting ores, you now smelt the ores to get Bar Boxes!
Those bar boxes will now offer the chance of you get the Metal Bar you sacrificed yourself
trying to get, to make the game more challenging and rewarding, aswell as giving you a
sense of Pride and Accomplishment which will last until the very end of your life.

Here is an example of how that will work now.
Loot_Box_Rules.png

In the example above, you will need to smelt 5 Copper Ores to make one Copper Bar Box, you have 25% of chance of getting a
Copper Bar from the box, 15% chance of getting a useful block for construction, and 10% chance of getting 5 inferior Metal
Bar, being that since there is no worse bar than Copper Bar, then I placed a Stone Block as reward. And there is 50% chance of
giving a useful crafting material, so you don't be so sad for not getting what you want. The loot varies depending on the Metal Box,
aswell as the drop chances lowers the higher the tier of the Metal Bar, for example, to get a Luminite Bar, you have 0.01% chance,
basically It's like getting a card on a certain other game, but no worry, If you buy the Key of the Box from the
Travelling Merchant, your looting chance increases by 10%, but beware, not only the key costs 5 Platinum Coins, but you can only buy
one every time the Travelling Merchant appears.

Another change that were made in the mod, is that now the Ale can make you feel drunk if you drink too much, the screen
will get blurrier the more you drink Ale, and after a few cups, your character will pass out on the floor, skipping the time until the next morning,
that is a good alternative to the Enchanted Sundial, beside this gives the debuff "Hangover", reducing all your abilities by 50% until you get a wash,
But that is not the greatest problem that may cause, the greatest problem actually is that If your character pass out on a unsafe place, something
that might be lurking in the wilds will have the oportunity to be a Mr Sandman.

And for the last change, I've changed all the class tests in the mod since I thought they weren't challenging enough, now beside you do the normal
test of killing something, or gathering some items, the last step of the quest will ask you to find a specific flower that only spawns once, and appear
in a random place of the world, this will make the classes be more unique, aswell as giving an Halleluja chorus to play when you change your class.
Anyway, I don't recommend trying to change classes in multiplayer, since the flower respawns after 1 hour in real life.

Well, that is all for the mod changes, let's hope I be able to finish the new season until midnight of this day, or else I'll have to release the mod full of
bugs and unfinished things, well, better I place the mod as Early Access then, at least that is a good excuse to launch the mod while It's broken, right?

Have fun. ;)

Hey guys, I've got some news about the mod, the mod is passing through several changes

Before I begin, the mod will no longer be Season 7, will be Season 8, since It's so many cool changes
that I decided to increase the Season number by 1, you'll even like what changed in the game.

The first change done, is that now you will no longer directly be able to craft Metal Bars
Those bar boxes will now offer the chance of you get the Metal Bar you sacrificed yourself
trying to get, to make the game more challenging and rewarding, aswell as giving you a
sense of Pride and Accomplishment which will last until the very end of your life.

View attachment 197125

In the example above, you will need to smelt 5 Copper Ores to make one Copper Bar Box, you have 25% of chance of getting a
Copper Bar from the box, 15% chance of getting a useful block for construction, and 10% chance of getting 5 inferior Metal
Bar, being that since there is no worse bar than Copper Bar, then I placed a Stone Block as reward. And there is 50% chance of
giving a useful crafting material, so you don't be so sad for not getting what you want. The loot varies depending on the Metal Box,
aswell as the drop chances lowers the higher the tier of the Metal Bar, for example, to get a Luminite Bar, you have 0.01% chance,
basically It's like getting a card on a certain other game, but no worry, If you buy the Key of the Box from the
Travelling Merchant, your looting chance increases by 10%, but beware, not only the key costs 5 Platinum Coins, but you can only buy

Another change that were made in the mod, is that now the Ale can make you feel drunk if you drink too much, the screen
will get blurrier the more you drink Ale, and after a few cups, your character will pass out on the floor, skipping the time until the next morning,
that is a good alternative to the Enchanted Sundial, beside this gives the debuff "Hangover", reducing all your abilities by 50% until you get a wash,
But that is not the greatest problem that may cause, the greatest problem actually is that If your character pass out on a unsafe place, something

And for the last change, I've changed all the class tests in the mod since I thought they weren't challenging enough, now beside you do the normal
test of killing something, or gathering some items, the last step of the quest will ask you to find a specific flower that only spawns once, and appear
in a random place of the world, this will make the classes be more unique, aswell as giving an Halleluja chorus to play when you change your class.
Anyway, I don't recommend trying to change classes in multiplayer, since the flower respawns after 1 hour in real life.

Well, that is all for the mod changes, let's hope I be able to finish the new season until midnight of this day, or else I'll have to release the mod full of
bugs and unfinished things, well, better I place the mod as Early Access then, at least that is a good excuse to launch the mod while It's broken, right?

Have fun. ;)
Welp gotta make this the most disliked terraria post ever. /rjokes

Well we finally got a good update from Nakano which is good. We got some good things, we got some bad things, and a idea that is going to make the entire community mad at Nanako for making. So keep on working hard onakaN! You're doing great!

View attachment 197125

Have fun. ;)
Its a April Fools joke, we all got that by now.
But I know for a fact you would actually do it.
People, don't encourage him about this idea.

Its a April Fools joke, we all got that by now.
But I know for a fact you would actually do it.
People, don't encourage him about this idea.
Come on, I was starting to think those would be a really good idea. Was even about to implement them.

Just kidding, as you said, yes, April Fools joke, too bad I didn't had the idea of real life tree growing idea on time,
since would be a "cool feature" to wait 100 in-game years for a tree to grow.

Hi so i saw some videos about this mod, is it moddeled like Ragnarök Online? :D
If yes could u make the Teakwon class maybe? with Weapons like Books?

also can i used it with other mods ? like calamity

Attachments

• Pwned by me2.jpg
    Pwned by me2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Hi so i saw some videos about this mod, is it moddeled like Ragnarök Online? :D
If yes could u make the Teakwon class maybe? with Weapons like Books?

also can i used it with other mods ? like calamity
Well, the only problem of trying to make a Taekwon class, is the fact that the character doesn't move it's feet too high enough to kick,
but I guess I can think of something to solve that matter.
And my mod is stand alone, so doesn't use tModLoader or any other mod engine stuff, so no, you can't run it with other mods like
calamity.

Back
Top Bottom