Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The game is basically as smooth as vanilla with my old toaster of a computer.
Unless you where talking of the rudeness of the game than idk thats all to RNG
Its not that, whenever I would enter a world, if I had entered it before it would corrupt and then I couldn't play. reinstalling did nothing.

This mod really does add a whole lot and I can definitely see myself using it sometime in the near future. You deserve the recognition; this mod is wonderful and I honestly hope you continue updating it with more content.

This mod really does add a whole lot and I can definitely see myself using it sometime in the near future. You deserve the recognition; this mod is wonderful and I honestly hope you continue updating it with more content.
By near future do you mean now?

Any release date ? I can't wait for new stuffs :D

EDIT:

Being searching for sword with tooltip:
"A powerfull sword,hidden on the depts of the dungeon."

Anybody got this ?

Last edited:

EDIT:

Anybody got this ?
It already works with 1.2.4.1 as for the item in question go hunting in a dungeon ;D

Im going to see if turning Nterraria to action mode does anything with my problem.
EDIT: Same thing happens on action mode. I am going to try one more thing

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have a problem. I just downloaded the mod and followed the instructions but it doesn't work. I can't start Terraria via the exe only through Steam and when I do that there is no pop up to add it to the launcher. What do I need to do to fix that?

Hey guys,

I have a problem. I just downloaded the mod and followed the instructions but it doesn't work. I can't start Terraria via the exe only through Steam and when I do that there is no pop up to add it to the launcher. What do I need to do to fix that?
I'm not an expert, but this might be a problem with the launcher - have you tried reinstalling the launcher? Especially as I don't think the mod can cause the launcher to fail.

Hey guys,

You'd better try GameLauncher by Eikester.

EDIT:

Sorry for double post

It already works with 1.2.4.1 as for the item in question go hunting in a dungeon ;D
Just got the list for N Terraria items. But can't figure out where do i get them

Last edited:
For me I just used hamachi, and used the server thingy that came with the mod. I know thats not to explanitory but thats just how I set up the server. But i'll leave the rest to the pros.
yea i just noticed it had it in the rar file im a idiot lol but thanks for the help

While I've got plenty of inspiration for quests, I'm interested in knowing what the community wants. What type of quest do you want? For what levels? What will you need to do in the quest?

Just got the list for N Terraria items. But can't figure out where do i get them

Where is this list you speak of? I could really use one just to know what to look for, and where (or not where) it is located. For great loot is my responsibility to attain!

So, after beating Pumpkin Moon on a multiplayer server, I noticed that my Super Terrarian's stats ended up looking like so:

Not that I mind the extra dodge% at all, but I presume this to be unintended behaviour?
Imageshack does not let-me see the image.
Its not that, whenever I would enter a world, if I had entered it before it would corrupt and then I couldn't play. reinstalling did nothing.
Any extra information about the problem?

EDIT:

Anybody got this ?
Not yet, and... I guess i know which sword are you talking about, just does not remember if it is in the mod right now.

Edit:. You may now get Side Quests again on the upcoming update.

Last edited:
Imageshack does not let-me see the image.

Meh, technology seems out to get me lately. It's a base -4 in all stats on the left side of the list (Strength, Endurance, Dexterity & Charisma), and a base +4 on the other four (Luck, Agility, Intelligence, Wisdom), and it's stacked to the Class level bonuses, so with Super Terrarian, Strength/Dexterity was only -1, while Intelligence was +7.

It also carried onto a new character, and by levelling became "0 -2" and "0 +6" with level 10 Terrarian bonuses.

At which point I reinstalled N Terraria from scratch, which resolved the issue. Sorry, but I haven't managed to reproduce the glitch, it may even have been in place prior to the Pumpkin Moon and I simply didn't notice it.

I am getting a error saying that "system.argumentexeption:error loading "X"."

I have reinstalled it but it wont work? what i need to do?

Meh, technology seems out to get me lately. It's a base -4 in all stats on the left side of the list (Strength, Endurance, Dexterity & Charisma), and a base +4 on the other four (Luck, Agility, Intelligence, Wisdom), and it's stacked to the Class level bonuses, so with Super Terrarian, Strength/Dexterity was only -1, while Intelligence was +7.

It also carried onto a new character, and by levelling became "0 -2" and "0 +6" with level 10 Terrarian bonuses.

At which point I reinstalled N Terraria from scratch, which resolved the issue. Sorry, but I haven't managed to reproduce the glitch, it may even have been in place prior to the Pumpkin Moon and I simply didn't notice it.
You was with any pet ? because they can reduce the stats from someone, gonna check if those stats reductions are still on effect after you leave the world.

Back
Top Bottom