Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Last update broke freemode i guess, i can kill the twins with 200lvl equipped meteorite set and bee gun, its not even funny when they deal 1dmg :(

Yeah seems like everything is low level right now, so I abused the opportunity and killed all the planteras i could across my 4 worlds. I had around 80 treasure bags( all expert worlds) and opened them all. I think Seedler is either disabled for some reason, or completely missing from the treasure bags loot table. Out of those 80 bags I got every single plantera item listed on the wiki with the exception of seedler so....

Yeah seems like everything is low level right now, so I abused the opportunity and killed all the planteras i could across my 4 worlds. I had around 80 treasure bags( all expert worlds) and opened them all. I think Seedler is either disabled for some reason, or completely missing from the treasure bags loot table. Out of those 80 bags I got every single plantera item listed on the wiki with the exception of seedler so....
considering in vanilla the seedler cant be obtained from the lootbags therefore seelder is only obtainable in normal mode

You won't get what you want, punk.
  1. Move save files from Nterraria to Nterraria 6 in documents
  2. Both sucked anyways. Slime is gone for sure, and bunny is probably sharing the same fate.
Gitgud

<content removed by moderators>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna give this version a try, and MAYBE go with another character than my Lvl.40k Ranger!

Just move on and ignore the disruption folks, its not worth responding to. :)
Except the standards of what I use is "reply once, and if they don't change the attitude, ignore & report"

And that was clearly showing that it was just causing trouble.

I finish in FREEMOD RPG, with a Soldier lvl 1500 + minishark + hallowed set + chlorophyte bullets... i killed moon lord easy #_#
make can kill moon lord with lvl 3000 + to make a hard game :3

I'm gonna give this version a try, and MAYBE go with another character than my Lvl.40k Ranger!

Except the standards of what I use is "reply once, and if they don't change the attitude, ignore & report"

And that was clearly showing that it was just causing trouble.
honestly, I don't see the issue with putting in those two classes, as long as they don't take forever to make, it's not bothering anyone, if you don't want to use it, don't use it, if you do want to use it, use it.
Although the way he's responding to this probably does need responding to, that can be taken as trolling

Ehhh For Some reason my terraria crashes all the thime. ehm. I Start the game, go in the world with my character, and got it on like 46. then the Game crashed. and always it crashes, my characters are back on lv 1. And I don't know why... ehh, and steam also crashes.

Last edited:
Hello! In terms of dealing damage with swords, what if the best option/decision to make?

Could it be, Fighter, then Warrior subclass?

And, for the race, between Human and Demon, what is the best choice to inflict damage with a sword? I really like the default demon's wings...

Back
Top Bottom