Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

merchant
merchant is OP
just farm 2000-3000 platinum, and you will have such HP.
DMG just about my str. I have NNPlayer with Heal class tha buffing me on +45 stats.
Wait what, merchant scales that hard with money? wow... I thought so but... not to that damn extent, just fill your inventory with platinum coins and go wild then, i guess ._.

Wait what, merchant scales that hard with money? wow... I thought so but... not to that damn extent, just fill your inventory with platinum coins and go wild then, i guess ._.
nope. Merchant scale SO hard only from Platinum. And scales only from money in money slots. Platinum stacks in 999 max. So now i have 3270 Platinum.
This is Crit DMG with banner buff.
noname2.PNG

sooo typo @ merchant axe mastery: initial boost "os" :p ( yes indeed i just started a merchant because im obsessed with tanks )

Edit:Edit: I am not getting stats ._.(from any coins), I'll reinstall nt quickly to see if that is a majo bug with something or just me breaking stuff again c:

Edit³: yeeeeeep my hp are escalating, and it was just my copy of Terraria

Last edited:
Even having done that I have attempted to check by testing damage and speed, the ability to summon extra minions. Nothing seems to work.
You need 25 CHA points to have an extra minion, and damage is a result of a multiplication, so the result will not be very noticeable
if you spend a point on the status;
Does anybody know how to get the bunny vannon?
I dunno, from Bunnies maybe?
Well i've ran into an interesting problem that i cannot figure out.
I have one main world i've used on Nterraria to simply build it up and make everything nice.
Well now a bug has happened where i cannot see my inventory or my cursor when i attempt to access the inventory screen. this happens on chests/shops/etc.
kinda bummed because it only happens on this one world.
Isn't it because the game is crashing the inventory hud? Do you have a screenshot of the problem?
nope. Merchant scale SO hard only from Platinum. And scales only from money in money slots. Platinum stacks in 999 max. So now i have 3270 Platinum.
This is Crit DMG with banner buff.
*Next patch, Merchants getting nerf*

You need 25 CHA points to have an extra minion, and damage is a result of a multiplication, so the result will not be very noticeable
if you spend a point on the status;

I dunno, from Bunnies maybe?

Isn't it because the game is crashing the inventory hud? Do you have a screenshot of the problem?

*Next patch, Merchants getting nerf*
plz no nerf ;D
merchant is awesome)
seriously. this class good balanced in mid game. to make THIS huge HP you need to FARM 3k Platinum. I killed about 100 hours to get this (because farming without using bugs).

sooo typo @ merchant axe mastery: initial boost "os" :p ( yes indeed i just started a merchant because im obsessed with tanks )

Edit:Edit: I am not getting stats ._.(from any coins), I'll reinstall nt quickly to see if that is a majo bug with something or just me breaking stuff again c:

Edit³: yeeeeeep my hp are escalating, and it was just my copy of Terraria

lol so I go put terraria into windowed mode hop on my world ready to screenshot it using lightshot and boom it works now. I hate it and love it so much XD

oh please.. make npps avoid lava please...and other things that could hurt them, also, the npps not teleporting till they touch the ground is kinda bothersome... like, if they have claws or wings they will get stuck in walls and never teleport to you because they wont touch the floor :<

whats this???

View attachment 95996

Whats the "Skin Select Window?"
This but for N Terraria.
Kind of a Skin Selector like on Minecraft, but for Terraria.
oh please.. make npps avoid lava please...and other things that could hurt them, also, the npps not teleporting till they touch the ground is kinda bothersome... like, if they have claws or wings they will get stuck in walls and never teleport to you because they wont touch the floor :<
Hum, so there's a side effect about the change eh?
I will figure out a way of fixing it, beside I could add a checker if the npplayer is moving or not.

Sooo after enjoying some kind of... annoying yet extremely fun experience with the NPPlayers... i got the thought... c: can you make a local multiplayer.
Liiiiike, the screen is not a split screen unless the players move away too far, additional NPPlayers (up to 2 per player) can be assigned to each player, adding a second set of configurable controls for P2 (with controller options e.g. xbone/xbox/PS3/PS4 maybe). It is indeed a huge task I ask of you buuuut well giving some ideas is all I can do with my :red:ty skills at programming (I even failed at Java x.x).

NT is great but playing local coop is always a huge fun increase c: think 'bout it. Pretty please? :D

Back
Top Bottom