Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is there any way of playing this mod on mac, since the game launcher is not for mac and it's the same for the mod, when I try to open the .exe file it just says it is a windows program which can't be used for mac...

Hai guys. ^^
When Pedguin played N Terraria, I had the good surprise to see that there is a new version, so I decided to make a comeback on N Terraria. But when I launch N Terraria 6 from my Game Launcher, it says : Error loading "Images/TileCracks", File not found.

Any idea of what's going on and how to fix it please ? :(

Last edited:
Is there any way of playing this mod on mac, since the game launcher is not for mac and it's the same for the mod, when I try to open the .exe file it just says it is a windows program which can't be used for mac...
No, there is no way of playing the mod on MacOSX, and neither on Linux, unless you try Wine or a program like that.
Whats with NPPlayers running straight to the left when in free will mode?
Because they are "Free".
Hai guys. ^^
When Pedguin played N Terraria, I had the good surprise to see that there is a new version, so I decided to make a comeback on N Terraria. But when I launch N Terraria 6 from my Game Launcher, it says : Error loading "Images/TileCracks", File not found.

Any idea of what's going on and how to fix it please ? :(
Your Terraria Content Folder is incomplete, try reinstalling it.
Also, N Terraria 6 runs on 1.3.Last.Version of Terraria.

No, there is no way of playing the mod on MacOSX, and neither on Linux, unless you try Wine or a program like that.

Because they are "Free".

Your Terraria Content Folder is incomplete, try reinstalling it.
Also, N Terraria 6 runs on 1.3.Last.Version of Terraria.

Problem is, I reinstalled it twice and nothing, I'm still missing the files. Are you sure that your .zip has the missing files ? Could you check your .zip please ?

So, yesterday I was playing and everything was fine, today I log on and I can't pick up quests, every time I click on a quest it says "Failed to pick up quest". Currently the only 2 quests I can even try to pick up are (Daily) Stupid Race and (Normal) Night clean.

EDIT: (Normal) Worm tooths are good (Normal) Annoying worm creatures and (Daily) It give me shackles cannot be picked up, however, I picked up (Normal) I just need a chunk... and (class) warrior test part 1

EDIT: 2, I have observed that this is not a bug, apparently for some bizarre reason there is a cap on the amount of quests you can take, that is eternally frustrating considering how many quests there are.

Last edited:
Problem is, I reinstalled it twice and nothing, I'm still missing the files. Are you sure that your .zip has the missing files ? Could you check your .zip please ?
The missing file in question is a vanilla Terraria file.
So, yesterday I was playing and everything was fine, today I log on and I can't pick up quests, every time I click on a quest it says "Failed to pick up quest". Currently the only 2 quests I can even try to pick up are (Daily) Stupid Race and (Normal) Night clean.

EDIT: (Normal) Worm tooths are good (Normal) Annoying worm creatures and (Daily) It give me shackles cannot be picked up, however, I picked up (Normal) I just need a chunk... and (class) warrior test part 1

EDIT: 2, I have observed that this is not a bug, apparently for some bizarre reason there is a cap on the amount of quests you can take, that is eternally frustrating considering how many quests there are.
You can have up to 6 quests, but remembering well... I believe the quest log aswell is bugged...

Man i hope no Entomophobe's try out this mod....Get it because..because Entomophobia is the fear of you know bugs...HEY SCREW U I AM FUNNY :(

Pedguin's tutorial saved me. The thing I didn't do well is that I didn't replace the Content file, I simply renamed the old one. But now, everything is working ! Yay, now I can play this awesome mod ! :D

Last edited:
Well, a little teaser.

So, those zombies are trying to kill my char?
bringiton.png

BRING IT ON!!

Well, a little teaser.

I hate to be 'that guy' but I've played about 100 hours of your mod and I have a feature that I think is essential. So in response to your teaser, a request. Can update 47 please have 'The Almighty Stick' back? Or perhaps more simply, just a button on the stats page to reset and give you your points back.

The only other large Terraria 1.3.0.8 RPG mod 'Terraria Leveled' has this, and I used it all the time. Other than that, I prefer your mod.

I ask because being level 70 and having 28 points invested in the Charisma stat (+7 so 35 CHA total) and only getting one (two total) minions makes me wish I could spend those points on the Dexterity stat.

Thanks for any reply, or any way of help!

P.S. Do you plan to continue updates after the 1.3.1 wiring update?

Back
Top Bottom