Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nanako...Neko...Naneko20...NotSomethingYouWillEverFindOutAboutBecauseHeLikesToHideThings
It's a secret he never told.
I... Smell... MISPELLING!!!!
why does wood give you a bunch of xp :p and also is multiplayer a thing to come soon <3?
A new bug maybe?
And nope, multiplayer not coming soon.
I hate to be 'that guy' but I've played about 100 hours of your mod and I have a feature that I think is essential. So in response to your teaser, a request. Can update 47 please have 'The Almighty Stick' back? Or perhaps more simply, just a button on the stats page to reset and give you your points back.

The only other large Terraria 1.3.0.8 RPG mod 'Terraria Leveled' has this, and I used it all the time. Other than that, I prefer your mod.

I ask because being level 70 and having 28 points invested in the Charisma stat (+7 so 35 CHA total) and only getting one (two total) minions makes me wish I could spend those points on the Dexterity stat.

Thanks for any reply, or any way of help!

P.S. Do you plan to continue updates after the 1.3.1 wiring update?
Soo...
I may reimplement the Almighty Stick soon, beside I need to know, the problem is the player Status or Skills?

And, I am not sure if I will update it to 1.3.1 update, beside most likelly will.

I may reimplement the Almighty Stick soon, beside I need to know, the problem is the player Status or Skills?

Status, the first bar at the bottom left of the mod window. The one with STR, DEX, AGL, LUK, etc. I need to reset the Status Points. Maybe a new button next to the "SPEND POINTS" button that says "RESET POINTS".

Or at the very least a way to open the .plr file (or whichever file it would be) and manually edit the status because I really need them reset, LOL.

Status, the first bar at the bottom left of the mod window. The one with STR, DEX, AGL, LUK, etc. I need to reset the Status Points. Maybe a new button next to the "SPEND POINTS" button that says "RESET POINTS".

Would that be the one with the + and - buttons beside each stat?

Can you not just hit - to regain your points? Seems to work fine for me. Maybe I am doing something different.

Would that be the one with the + and - buttons beside each stat?

Can you not just hit - to regain your points? Seems to work fine for me. Maybe I am doing something different.
One you click "Spend Points" the minus button cant take them away anymore. Thats the problem

Oh by the way Nakano. I am LOVING these racoon box things. Got a mithril pickaxe while still in early game.... and just now.... 99 marble doors, no clue why I would ever need that many but still cool :D

hay is there a bug with the fighter class because the melee experience icon wont let me drag it to the spot it needs to go, for me to use it, pls fix this

Bugs, bugs everywhere.

The beggining of the mod is fast, because if a dedicated player would make his dream house since the beggining of the game, the player
would not have enough experience to face the night monsters.

Also:
Did not got what you mean by Lite mode.
Game Modes:
  • Regular RPG is the default N Terraria leveling way.
  • Hardcore RPG is basically Regular RPG, but with monsters having higher status (due to this you have even to grind low level monsters to face the biome of your level).
  • Free Mode have no level cap, plus absurd rates.
  • Capped modes makes your character never pass the maximum level of the biome you are. The cap is avoided by events and bosses. (If you are on the forest and is level 15, but your level shows 7\/, your level was reduced to fit the biome maximum level).
  • Action Mode is Vanilla Terraria game mode, skills or status, leveling is just cosmetic.

i mean this :
upload_2016-2-23_22-29-45.png

and, while playing i've notice some little bugs:

-when u have an npplayer with you, for some reason the "yellow box" on smart cursos didn't show;
-sometimes npplayer causes only 1 damage on enemies (most played on hardcorerpg, can't say if it happens on other modes too);
-if you have an npplayer interface open (when you click to see his inventory) and at the same time open an chest and click to deposit all, you loses everything on ur inventory (sadly i lost an save because of this ;_;)

and an final question: did the exp rates gets higher when you have an npplayer with you ? i think i'm leveling too fast for the grind i do, cuz i didn' explorer too much, and i get to lvl 15/20 without even noticing.

-if you have an npplayer interface open (when you click to see his inventory) and at the same time open an chest and click to deposit all, you loses everything on ur inventory (sadly i lost an save because of this ;_;)
you items not lost. they in your "Piggy Bank".

Back
Top Bottom