Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I still have yet to fully grasp how the framework of Terraria works so development is a bit slow from me, i can develop perfectly fine in the language(C#), i just need to get used to how the base is done, once i get used to it, there will be a lot more progress from me with bug fixes and a few features i have discussed with Nakano that you all will probably like. ;)

Hopefully when 1.3.1 comes out, we'll be able to merge over the mod to it.

Regarding the TMod version, this has been discussed a couple times in the group or whatever this forum software has lol, but uh, from what i know of, TMod does not allow for custom gui handling, meaning a lot of the cool things you see, race selection, levels, etc, won't be shown through guis and could possibly be shown as literal command functions, which we all know that doesn't sound good. From what i remember, Nakano has said that if the mod loader allows for custom GUI textures and handling, he will make a tmod version(i could be entirely wrong on this however...)

For multiplayer, just give it some time. There's still a LOT of work that is required to be done before it will even be remotely ready. patience is a virtue lol

(...)From what i remember, Nakano has said that if the mod loader allows for custom GUI textures and handling, he will make a tmod version(i could be entirely wrong on this however...)
On truth, I said that will try making a tmod version of the mod, I am not 100% sure that will be successfull.

Also, I will need to check up if Tmodloader will be continued after Terraria updates, or else making the mod for it would be in vain.

This is dumb but can this mod be played multiplayer?
NOPE:mad:
[doublepost=1460322470,1460322310][/doublepost]
On truth, I said that will try making a tmod version of the mod, I am not 100% sure that will be successfull.

Also, I will need to check up if Tmodloader will be continued after Terraria updates, or else making the mod for it would be in vain.
even though i might get smacked. but hows that npplayer tmod going? (plz dont kill me)

By the way, note.
I slowed down the mod development right now, because of lack of ideas/goals.
So updates may take a longer to be released.

So nakano15 was talking about an ''almighty stick'' or something sold from the witch doctor but mine doesn't seem to sell it... Any tips on how to get it?

By the way, note.
I slowed down the mod development right now, because of lack of ideas/goals.
So updates may take a longer to be released.

Maybe fixing the Damage over Time, that would be cool.

Also: I have searched in the Terraria wiki about Health Regeneration. I discovered that only the campfire (1.1 x base_hp_regen) and crimson armor(1.5 x base_hp_regen) give hp_regen multiplier. Making them more powerful the more health you have since base_hp_regen is dependent on how much hp you have.
When having more than let's say: 800 Health, a band of regen (+ 0.5 hp_regen/sec) does basically nothing.

Here's an idea:
fix mp

Oh, a free goal to support you:
fix mp
Actually, mp bug is one of the reasons of the reduction on the modding time.
So nakano15 was talking about an ''almighty stick'' or something sold from the witch doctor but mine doesn't seem to sell it... Any tips on how to get it?
That only on NT6.
Maybe fixing the Damage over Time, that would be cool.

Also: I have searched in the Terraria wiki about Health Regeneration. I discovered that only the campfire (1.1 x base_hp_regen) and crimson armor(1.5 x base_hp_regen) give hp_regen multiplier. Making them more powerful the more health you have since base_hp_regen is dependent on how much hp you have.
When having more than let's say: 800 Health, a band of regen (+ 0.5 hp_regen/sec) does basically nothing.
What do you mean by fixing damage over time?

And I should investigate that issue with Band of Regen.

By damage over time I mean the damage that is inflicted to enemies when they are burning, poisoned, cursed, etc. It doesn't scale at all, making it useless.
I really want to make a flare gun build.

With the regen issue, just a reminder: It is every health regening item or buff except the ones I listed.
You can look it up here http://terraria.wiki.gg/Health#Increasing_Regeneration

Actually, mp bug is one of the reasons of the reduction on the modding time.

That only on NT6.

I'm probably just being stupid but its N6 right? but my witch doctor doesn't sell it...

Hey nakano ! You add the blacksmith ? ( i dont see the updates like 3 months )
Nope!
By damage over time I mean the damage that is inflicted to enemies when they are burning, poisoned, cursed, etc. It doesn't scale at all, making it useless.
I really want to make a flare gun build.

With the regen issue, just a reminder: It is every health regening item or buff except the ones I listed.
You can look it up here http://terraria.wiki.gg/Health#Increasing_Regeneration
Oh snap! I knew I forgot something.
I will try fixing the DoT effect when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom