Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the bars must be placed in order of power in my gold chest. Copper,silver,gold,demonite,palladium,cobalt,adamantium,hallowed,chlorophyte,shroomite it's just my habit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426808988][/DOUBLEPOST]
I very rarely use potions. I fight without buffs. Well, bar the Spelunking and Shine potions.
me too but I use pumpkin pie but only that one cuz' I don't like looking for ingredients. Also spelunker of course for chlorophte.

Ignoring the Crimson/Hallow/Corruption. Even after 130 hours the Crimson didn't make my npcs leave on one of my worlds. I then took many real life days and nights to clear it up with rockets and the Clentiminator. I still haven't cleared up that world and probably will never until it spreads to 50% this time.

All of the bars must be placed in order of power in my gold chest. Copper,silver,gold,demonite,palladium,cobalt,adamantium,hallowed,chlorophyte,shroomite it's just my habit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426808988][/DOUBLEPOST]
me too but I use pumpkin pie but only that one cuz' I don't like looking for ingredients. Also spelunker of course for chlorophte.
You're like me.
Copper,Tin,Iron,Lead,Silver,Tungsten,Gold,Platinum,Demonite,Crimtane,Hellstone,Cobalt,Palladium,Mythril,Orichalcum,Adamantite,Titanium,Hallowed,Chlorophyte, Shroomite.
That's my order.

I use marshmallows cause they're cheap, and only require 1 wood per.

You're like me.
Copper,Tin,Iron,Lead,Silver,Tungsten,Gold,Platinum,Demonite,Crimtane,Hellstone,Cobalt,Palladium,Mythril,Orichalcum,Adamantite,Titanium,Hallowed,Chlorophyte, Shroomite.
That's my order.

I use marshmallows cause they're cheap, and only require 1 wood per.
I never did figure out how to make marshmellows... anyway mine is the same but I didn't want to write out all of them

I don't have a specfic chest. What happens is I have to find a specfic item for 10 Minutes in 20 chests.
I put iron in one chest and then put more iron in another chest

I always put my best sword in the first hotbar slot, no matter what better weapons I might have. I also always keep torches in the 9th slot and some trash block in the 10th slot, even after I have a wisp and enough flight to never need building materials.

Decided to read all 5 pages or so of everything my alerts derped on.
Am I the only one who thinks the Reaver Shark shouldn't be available so early? Maybe it could only be reeled in after Skeletron is defeated or somefin;
I sea what you did there... And I don't think I've ever gotten a Reaver Shark, I don't really pay attention to fishing all that much.

I have to clean out the junk in my inventory constantly. I hate having it look messy. My son and I share the same character on PC and he never cleans it out. It drives me nuts!!!!

Also always have to have my first 5 of my hot bar the same. Sword, death sickle, torches, pick saw and then bug net. After those 5 it doesn't matter.

Whenever I fall or stumble into a new large cave system, I have to explore and light up the entire thing before I even collect any life crystals that are in it. No matter how big it is.

pre-HM I build box houses, when I reach HM I start with the definitive building...while I got wrecked by pirate raids, and HM bosses etc etc

I can't just name one.

1) I always build my town both all-clumped-together, fully walled in, and above-ground. This way I'm immune to as many creatures as possible during blood moons and solar eclipses. Only those enemies that can somehow go through walls can get in. Reapers and Wraiths and whatnot.

2) I need to get my main storehouse up and running ASAP so I can get organized. I find that the more organized I am early on, the less I "burn myself out" as I play due to thousands of hours of playing Terraria. If I just dump stuff into chests because I haven't got inventory space and I haven't set up an organized system of chests, I just start to not care and wander off to do something else. It's awful.

3) I am constantly, constantly wearing that miner's helmet. I love not having to place torches directly where I am. I know I lose out on some defense or some special characteristic, but I feel like it's worth it. If I'm a good enough player, I can just dodge around that hit that would have killed me without a real damage-reducing helmet. Plus I can see where I am to make that dodge.

4) I build bridges everywhere. I flatten terrain so I can make a straight run across the world. Then I eventually work on mine tracks on top of an elevated wooden platform, and then much later a teleport system. Takes a ton of time to do, but it's really nice to have. Of course, by the time it's all completed, I've already done most of the things in that world anyway.

store gems/pets/mounts in piggy bank so I
have trouble organize my safe and piggy bank they almost full everytime.

Edit :also I like to use flare than glow stick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom