tAPI Necropolis Mod

The bars are not used for anything, yet. Thorium mod should work with this mod, because I used it before and it was fine.
it is normal than. Thank you. Do you know why this mod contains useless ores? Is there any recipe list for this mod or List of bosses with summoning explanation? I coudn't find a wiki.

it is normal than. Thank you. Do you know why this mod contains useless ores? Is there any recipe list for this mod or List of bosses with summoning explanation? I coudn't find a wiki.
The developer said that he will make the ores usefull later, but i don't know how long you need to wait. Try looking in the OP for the boss related stuff. The boss progression works a bit different than in vanilla terraria. If you kill a boss, he will drop materials that are used for the next boss summoning item, but because they don't have a 100% chance to drop, get ready to farm the same boss over and over again. Also, don't forget to make a demon shrine.

Okay, I just beat the alien ship, and got both brain halves, some alien technology and built an advanced forge with them.. now what?

probably not..also I don't know why you would need that because terraria should have updated for you....right?? o_O

it's not that i need it, it's that i want it. and i use game launcher to play old versions, which i think are grossly underestimated. in each update, the gameplay changes just a little bit, and that adds up. sometimes, newer isn't better, and i would like at least the ability to play in my preferred version.

*sigh finally the last time I have to post this* Ok. So, I have recently made a mod called the Snapsticks mod. I would like to know if I could make an addon for my mod that incorporates this mod. If you say no, that's fine, and I'll take it down from my planned features list.

This mod looks awesome, but i only play multiplayer with my friends, Zoodletec -
you have estimate the time for the launch of the multiplayer mode ?

sorry my english is not 100%.

This mod looks awesome, but i only play multiplayer with my friends, Zoodletec -
you have estimate the time for the launch of the multiplayer mode ?

sorry my english is not 100%.
tapi itself has many issues with multiplayer...wait for a new version of tapi to come out and they will have hopefully fixed the bugs

Before I see if this is a bug or not; I have four npc's in my bank world- survivalist moved in. However, this time, it didn't. Please tell me there are paramaters for it. If not, I'll get more jungle seeds and uproot the world and try again.

I have a question regarding some of the loot of the summonable bosses. For instance Seiryu - does he have a special drop other than the egg? I've beaten him over 20 times and only gotten the scales, 3 trophies and an egg... Same with the first boss, but instead of the egg there was some pet or something that you summon. Is it worth killing them more for something they rarely drop or they don't have anything special other than what I've seen so far? Also what's the deal with Seiryu's egg? It is not a material, nor a pet or something useable?

I have a question regarding some of the loot of the summonable bosses. For instance Seiryu - does he have a special drop other than the egg? I've beaten him over 20 times and only gotten the scales, 3 trophies and an egg... Same with the first boss, but instead of the egg there was some pet or something that you summon. Is it worth killing them more for something they rarely drop or they don't have anything special other than what I've seen so far? Also what's the deal with Seiryu's egg? It is not a material, nor a pet or something useable?

I'm on here searching for that answer myself. hopefully I find it in the earlier posts. :)

Tell if you do, but I've skimmed over them and didn't find the exact answer. I've gotten to beat the 3rd boss - Harpy, but am yet to see the one that spawns in the jungle and the one that spawns in overworld.

Back
Top Bottom