• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

Add me!
GT: MongoloidChuck
Just want to be productive and stay some bosses for lots
I play odd hours? I work four days then have 4 days off. So you'll see me alot 50% of the time

Albert5

Terrarian
1. My GT FaultierSkates40.
2. No trolling, no pvp. Follow the task.
3. Play in the afternoon and evenings.
4. You need to have a mic.

Evil Bo Zai

Been playing a few days, terribly addicted, play as often as I can and up for playing anytime I'm available.
Sad xbox server list never shows players so...
Feel free to invite or join

Terrarian out.

Jamescarroll

Terrarian
My GT Gamer2020#3443 softore player hard mode need someone to play with I can give weapons and or armour if needed I can also start new world and or character

$L4Y3R 0F B34$7$

Official Terrarian
I will help you Addicted To Terraria as I am bored and have beat all bosses. My gt is K1LL3R5T3V3 and if anybody wants to help me build farms and stuff in my worlds I need help also Im bout to make a hardcore wrld and person if yall wanna help with that too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom