• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

VAN DENNIS I

Terrarian
Aaroff has just sat and helped me farm everything I needed on Terraria. I think the moderators should give him a present for being such a nice member of the Terraria community :p

gt: AButtonAthlete
Mic: yes
Availability: All day on Fridays and Sundays from 3pm to 9 pm eastern time on any other day but Sat
Progress: Eye of Chulthu,Brain of Chthulu and Skeleron all beaten

K Ron Spliffs

Steampunker
1. K Ron Spliffs
2. Meh, lets kill things and build things! But lets be mature bout it.
3. Mostly later in the evening, but usually on everyday.

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
Everybody, I have noticed a lot of friend request but not many people have posted so please post your GT and stuff (I don't play Terraria much and I have bad internet so I will not play much)

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
Hello everybody, I have not been playing lately but I am now back, I am about to have everything needed to make the naughty present so if anyone want to do the frost moon just send me a message via Xbox Live. Again sorry for not playing with anybody.

Spastic badger

Terrarian
Spastic badger :Xbl tag, currently farming "naughty presents" have a mob arena built just looking for bodies.

If you do join please be mature and don't destory anything that's not yours

Top Bottom