Need help ASAP!! World won't load

SixtyStingray3

Terrarian
I was playing tonight and one of my worlds says load failed. The title for it in the menu is in red letters while the others are white. I have some other worlds that load and work just fine. I was able to play this world last night.

Is there anyway to fix this? This is my new expert mode world and I have so much stuff that I don't want to lose!

Help?

Kyle

It does indeed sound like a corrupt world; have you by chance been using any mods or external programs? Generally, corrupt worlds can't be fixed, but a few world editors have been able to do so in the past . . . I'm not well versed on those tricks though.

No I haven't used any mods of any kind. Just strange that there were no issues with it yesterday. I hope that there is some type of fix for this. I really hate the thought of losing everything.

Kyle

Well, I'm not sure how (or if) you can save it. But there are some online servers where you can just spawn items into your inventory. You could go to one of those, that way you can get back your items at least.

Back
Top Bottom