IC Neo Transpirence

(Well, not sure who you'd be directing that question to... So I'm just going to pretend to read a newspaper to avoid making eye contact.)
"..."
*Dog borks. Unsure of the smell of the gray text character. And yes, I know it's Soul but I'm not going to have the dog be aware of that.*

"I could build a shelter, provided I have the resources on me. However, I don't really have an axe to cut down wood, or a pickaxe to mine."

((Just noticed that you used the wrong green in one of your posts.))

"I have a sword, which I guess could work, but for many reasons, both with sentimental value and with me not trusting you, I'm not giving it to you for cutting trees down. Besides, most governments dislike sharing knowledge, reason why I 'overexplain' things to keep free flowing ideas and knowledge available to everyone, unlike some people."
*Goes off to cut a tree like one of those long saws for a tree with the sword, knowing he can sharpen it again later, if need be.*

"I could build a shelter, provided I have the resources on me. However, I don't really have an axe to cut down wood, or a pickaxe to mine."

((Just noticed that you used the wrong green in one of your posts.))

(Yes I noticed too.)
"Hm..."
*Makes a big green transparent glowing cube*
"Would this work?"

*Shrugs*
"...What a fool. Not seeing the sword on my back."
*Notices the cube*
"Uhh..."
*It clear that the knight is moreso confused about it than actually having an opinion*

(*Insert a comeback involving Soul not thinking about using his sword as a substitute of an axe in the first place.*)
*Goes to work on cutting.*
(Maybe a slime should come and attack him or something. But, for permission purposes, would it be okay to do that Ulti?)

"Did someone jump into a puddle of some liquid that's thick and grimy to make that noise or did the gels from the Dungeon follow me back here...?"

"Okay, so who wants to find a mass of gel around here?"
(Is there anything inside the slime? If there is, maybe have a book or note or something to kickstart some plot a bit. But of course, your choice.)

Suddenly, out from the shadows of some trees, a slime appears!
However, it seems to be...Sparking with electricity...

"Huh? Is that what I think it's doing? Is it some Voltaic Slime?"
*Finally breaks tree.*
"Well. So we got wood. Any idea about a negatively charged piece of slime, anyone?"

"Weird. I have never seen this kind of slime before. But either way, it's probably hostile."
*My sword begins to glow with energy*

Back
Top Bottom