IC Neo Transpirence

Chen "Stacy, anything happen to Star when we were gone?"
Ganransu *tearing up* "I-I'm so sorry for all of this" *he starts crying* "I-I l-lost control of my-myself"

Chen "He can't help it. It's one of his flaws. He tends to take responsibility for things that he doesn't have control over" *he goes over to comfort Gan* "It's brain trauma according to Stacy. I dunno what happened to cause it, but Ganransu thinks it had to do with knocking Star unconscious when he rammed his face into the wall a lot"

Chen "He can't help it. It's one of his flaws. He tends to take responsibility for things that he doesn't have control over" *he goes over to comfort Gan* "It's brain trauma according to Stacy. I dunno what happened to cause it, but Ganransu thinks it had to do with knocking Star unconscious when he rammed his face into the wall a lot"
"Wh...What???"

*Ganransu eventually calms down*
Chen *sigh* "Look, we need your help in killing the Prism Queen. We already have both of Shady's cousins and Shady himself said he'd shut down the monster's teleportation abilities to make the fight easier."
Ganransu "Is Star ok? Please, tell me if he's fine now"

*Ganransu eventually calms down*
Chen *sigh* "Look, we need your help in killing the Prism Queen. We already have both of Shady's cousins and Shady himself said he'd shut down the monster's teleportation abilities to make the fight easier."
Ganransu "Is Star ok? Please, tell me if he's fine now"
"Queen Prism?"

Chen "The thing that takes over Star"
Ganransu "Please. Tell me if Star is doing alright. I don't want to be responsible for his death"

Chen *checks Star's condition* "He's fine now. The cat said he'd relieve him of the pain."
Ganransu "Also, he won't kill Star. We already struck an agreement with the cat and he won't consume him"

Back
Top Bottom