tAPI Never Realm

Wow I NEVER would've thought about that! Thanks for the idea! I will work on that when I figure out how to do armies lol.
I don't know anything about coding but..
I think it kinda works the same way as a boss summon.
Except we must override any natural spawn and replace it by soul monsters.

It would be a good start.

Last edited:
Starting tomorrow, I have a goal. I haven't been working on this at all recently, so I am setting a goal: Sprite and code at least one item per day. If its a bigger project, like a boss or something, I'll make it 2 or 3 days. I'll show you guys the progress I've made every Friday. The effort that deserves to be put into this mod of mine starts now, folks.

Um... Sorry guys. I tried to create a magic item, but its just not working. I'll keep trying, but its just saying, "Nope. Get rekt, scrub."

EDIT: I got it to work! That's my item for the day!

Last edited:
I am setting a goal: Sprite and code at least one item per day. If its a bigger project, like a boss or something, I'll make it 2 or 3 days. I'll show you guys the progress I've made every Friday. The effort that deserves to be put into this mod of mine starts now, folks.

Welp, let's see what you're made of :).
I'll be waiting for your creations.

One more thing : Maybe THIS will encourage you.
Sorry if it's not your style..

Welp, let's see what you're made of :).
I'll be waiting for your creations.

One more thing : Maybe THIS will encourage you.
Sorry if it's not your style..
That's actually some interesting music! Not really my style, but I still think its pretty catchy! Also, thanks for the encouragement.
r5XOFYk.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the mean time, I think I figured out how to do buffs for magic weapons. Good show! Jolly good show!

EDIT: Nope. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Ugh... projectiles... I hate them. Their code is so advanced! I don't know what I'm doing, I just copied and pasted Sin Costan's tutorial's code. Then everything broke. I think I'm gonna take a break and rest my head...

I FIGURED IT OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUT!!!!! Ahem... I gave coding projectiles one last chance and I FINALLY figured it out! Also, I will soon edit my original post with the screenshots I will take. I just gotta download the Fancy Cheat Menu by Shockah to get the items.

EDIT: Also, added some people in the credits section. You should see if you are there!

Last edited:
This is what happens when I take a day-long break:
(May take a while to load)
UFrBgGX.png
==============================================================================================================================================
I was getting pretty stressed due to coding problems and other stuff, so for today, I just wanted to chill out and do whatever. The picture that was shown above was what came out of the break. I did other stuff, including watching a movie with my family, cleaning the house, etc., so this took about, I'd say, 3 hours. Anyway, I will start working on the mod again tomorrow. Also, when I'm finished coding stuff tomorrow, I will be sure to update you guys on the stuff I did. Finally, I just want to thank you guys for the support on this small little mod so far! If I didn't have people to support my mod, then why not bother with coding problems or other crap? So thank you for being awesome (and for not being douchebags).
M69E1UO.png

WEEK 1 PROGRESS LOG:
Time for a little update on things. Also, let's have a chat afterwards!
==============================================================================================================================================
WEEK 1 TITLE: Spells, Problems, Balance, and More Spells!
This week, I decided to give spells a shot! I had some trouble with projectiles, but here ya go:
thQce41.png
yjRGLTS.png
Spell of Flame!
Use style: Boomerang (for some reason)
Gives the debuff 'On Fire!'
Made with a Spell Tome and 10 Souls of Fright
The Spell of Flame is the first magic thing I've ever created in Terraria. And, boy, it was troublesome!

9gTU1lL.png
DUtg9fy.png
Spell of Shadow!
Use style: Boomerang (for some reason)
Give's the debuff 'Confused'
Made with a Spell Tome and 10 Souls of Night
The Spell of Shadow is yet another magical thing. Again, this update is all about magic!

2nFEwBi.png
KG01r0C.png
Spell of Might (will change to Spell of Power)
Use style: Boomerang (this use style makes sense considering how the projectile looks)
Doesn't give a debuff, just looks cool and is very powerful!
Made with a Spell Tome and 10 Souls of Might
The Spell of Might (Power) is a magical item that has a different looking projectile and isn't just a recoloring of the Flame Projectile! (Initiate 'Yays')

Also balanced some things, will balance values of items later.

EDIT: I worked really hard this morning to make up for the fact that I only have 3 items for the first week, so here, have 3 more!
yL3W9cV.png
(projectile not needed)
Spell of Shine (DOES NOT WORK YET)

Gives the player the buffs 'Shine' and 'Night Owl'
Made with a Spell Tome and 10 Souls of Light
The Spell of Shine! AKA the start of another spell that will piss me off when coding!

Qef2MrR.png
hp0MGvz.png
Spell of Knockback

Use style: Magic Missile (kinda)
Made with a Spell Tome and 10 Souls of Flighr
Control your knockback into one shot!... except you can't move it around with your cursor for some reason.

gsGYn35.png
GqgWtrt.png
Spell of Knives

Use style: Throwable (Throwing knives, shurikens, etc.)
Made with a Spell Tome and 10 Souls of Sight
A spell that shoots poisonous knives!

Next week's update includes the final spell, balancing, and an updated download link!
Now that that's over, let's have a chat!
I want to make Never Helmets, and Never Chestplates, and other cool armor, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to sprite it. For example, I can create the armor, but I don't know how to actually make it move around when wearing it. If one of you could help me sprite armors (or at least give me a link to a good armor spriting instruction thing), then I will love you in a non-homosexual way forever! Thanks for the help!​

Yours Truly,
DarkAwesome

Last edited:
Hey guys, just want to update you on something a bit sad.
Today was the day that I realized that I didn't want to code items, or make mods, or anything like that. So, I'm putting this mod on hold... forever. I'm now helping people out on the forums with banners and stuff. ALSO, what I'm doing instead is a thing I like to call Neo Testing Center. You can check it out by clicking the link in my signature. Also, I'm attempting to learn stick figure animation, so that's gonna be pretty cool!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom