tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Another bug, that I noticed: Flame staff doesn't shoot.
Also maybe you will make yoyos do melee damage, but add accessorie, which will turn them in throwing because yoyy mod doesn't have compatibility to all mods, which add yoyos, so it'll be strange if half of yoyos will be melee and half - throwing.
Btw I'm glad, that you come back to modding.

Awesome, Dream. Sorry, I missed your reply. Keep us updated. that's exciting.
I will! So far I've reworked the Mother Spitter's sprites and AI, fixed the Power Core bug, tweaked a lot of spawn rates and fixed some item bugs. I plan on adding a bit of content but after I finish reworking the Mother Spitter I'll push an update just to fix the bigger bugs that were squashed.

I will! So far I've reworked the Mother Spitter's sprites and AI, fixed the Power Core bug, tweaked a lot of spawn rates and fixed some item bugs. I plan on adding a bit of content but after I finish reworking the Mother Spitter I'll push an update just to fix the bigger bugs that were squashed.
I meant with your project but also I'm really excited to hear of the updates on here, too. It's one of my favorite mods so I'm happy to see the update in the works. Thank you SO much. Mods like this don't get the credit they deserve. This, Pinky, and AFK needs a lot more love and attention, because the people doing these mods put their entire hearts into it- and it shows. The results are mods that kick bootie and then some. Mama spitter looks AMAZING. I'm so excited!

I meant with your project but also I'm really excited to hear of the updates on here, too. It's one of my favorite mods so I'm happy to see the update in the works. Thank you SO much. Mods like this don't get the credit they deserve. This, Pinky, and AFK needs a lot more love and attention, because the people doing these mods put their entire hearts into it- and it shows. The results are mods that kick bootie and then some. Mama spitter looks AMAZING. I'm so excited!
I'll post some links to my other projects when the milestones arrive, I'm really hoping I can get my game out soon as it's been in development hell for a while now but I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! https://imgur.com/9MB9byl Here's a fun little spoiler from my game :joy:
I'm glad you see the attention that I give this, I really do make this not for myself but for others to enjoy ideas I have so feedback is essential to improvement! It'll be a good update haha.

I'll post some links to my other projects when the milestones arrive, I'm really hoping I can get my game out soon as it's been in development hell for a while now but I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! https://imgur.com/9MB9byl Here's a fun little spoiler from my game :joy:
I'm glad you see the attention that I give this, I really do make this not for myself but for others to enjoy ideas I have so feedback is essential to improvement! It'll be a good update haha.
I came on here to reply about how Ah-mazing that boss was in the link you gave me- NICE work-and saw you pushed an update through, too. Thank you so much!!!

This mod is still alive? How come?

PS: You should add drops for that corruption boss and that crimson boss. Specially the Corruption boss, as it doesn't even have a expert item unlike that crimson boss.

This mod is still alive? How come?

PS: You should add drops for that corruption boss and that crimson boss. Specially the Corruption boss, as it doesn't even have a expert item unlike that crimson boss.
The mod is alive because I am alive :p
The corruption one should get some drops with the next update, I was still fine tuning his AI a bit. The Crimson boss will also get a few more drops to make it more worthwhile as well.

WOW. Rude. I can't think that it was an accident, but if so, you need to watch your words.

Just with the exception that what I said isn't rude at all. I was suprised that the mod is still going because there was no update in more than a long time.

Just with the exception that what I said isn't rude at all. I was suprised that the mod is still going because there was no update in more than a long time.
I do admit I took a long break from this specific mod, I just wanted to focus on a few other projects I have going! But yeah, I have some more plans for this mod in mind.

Back
Top Bottom