Mobile Not able to save to cloud?

Hypalaser

Skeletron Prime
I am on an Amazon FireTV with a controller playing terraria, and I can't seem to find a control button that can duplicate worlds. This might not be in the correct section, though. Could anyone help?

I am on an Amazon FireTV with a controller playing terraria, and I can't seem to find a control button that can duplicate worlds. This might not be in the correct section, though. Could anyone help?
So you're playing on an Amazon device and streaming it onto your tv, and moving with a controller? And you want to backup a world, as described here? Mobile Backup Instructions

Can you still use the touchscreen on the device? If so, just tap the gear icon on the touchscreen.

So you're playing on an Amazon device and streaming it onto your tv, and moving with a controller? And you want to backup a world, as described here? Mobile Backup Instructions

Can you still use the touchscreen on the device? If so, just tap the gear icon on the touchscreen.
I am on a amazon firetv which contains terraria and not through screen casting. I can't touchscreen. I can provide images if you would like.

Yeah, that would be great if you can post pics.
1506177751237-403849374.jpg

So there's no device you're playing this on at all? No phone or tablet? I'm not sure how you would choose the "gear" icon in order to do manual copies/backups.

To save to cloud, doesn't your controller have a "Y" button?

How did you download the game?

So there's no device you're playing this on at all? No phone or tablet? I'm not sure how you would choose the "gear" icon in order to do manual copies/backups.

To save to cloud, doesn't your controller have a "Y" button?

How did you download the game?
No phone or tablet used.
It has a Y button, but it pops up "404 Error - Google."
I downloaded the game through the Amazon Store.

No phone or tablet used.
It has a Y button, but it pops up "404 Error - Google."
I downloaded the game through the Amazon Store.
You need a Google Account with Google Drive in order to save to the cloud. Do you have that set up and logged in?

And now I'm remembering that there is a problem with Amazon cloud saves because of a Google web authorization, but if I remember right that has to do with non-Amazon devices running the Amazon Terraria app. More details here: Can't login to Google to access cloud saves.

Are you getting a 404 error or a 403 error?

Back
Top Bottom