1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Discussion in 'Released' started by Omnir, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Gleaming_Dawn

Gleaming_Dawn Terrarian

I was able to find Atma Weapon. And something crazy happened. I use a mod that's like an RPG mod that adds levels, and due to that my HP is higher then normal. Due to that...it's damage is stupid high. XD

2. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Sadly, it's still out of date:

Untitled-1.jpg

I made certain this was for the newest one you just uploaded. Meanwhile to make sure it wasn't something on my end, the recent full version of your mod does indeed work just fine. :/

3. Omnir

Omnir The Destroyer

:( odd. I'll check. Sorry

Edit: Reuploaded it -- same link. Dropbox doesn't seem to let me drag and drop for now : O

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.
  4. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Finally had a chance to try it out again. Worked beautifully this time -- it's wonderful to have this great mod in my load order once again. :)

Omnir likes this.
  5. DarckJ1

DarckJ1 Terrarian

omnir but you can also post the tconfig version of your mod?

6. Omnir

Omnir The Destroyer

7. LordVGames

LordVGames Skeletron Prime

A few minor bugs I found

1: The large ancient green dragon walking animation flickers.

2: Is the pearl pike supposed to go through blocks and have (seemingly) infinite range?

Omnir likes this.
  8. Omnir

Omnir The Destroyer

Green dragon might be due to the new frames/animations Terraria has for 15 framed creatures/ Trying to find a way to fix it :(

I'll look into the pearl pike/lance o_O