tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Discussion in 'Released' started by Omnir, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Gleaming_Dawn

Gleaming_Dawn Terrarian

I was able to find Atma Weapon. And something crazy happened. I use a mod that's like an RPG mod that adds levels, and due to that my HP is higher then normal. Due to that...it's damage is stupid high. XD

2. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Sadly, it's still out of date:

Untitled-1.jpg

I made certain this was for the newest one you just uploaded. Meanwhile to make sure it wasn't something on my end, the recent full version of your mod does indeed work just fine. :/

3. Omnir

Omnir The Destroyer

:( odd. I'll check. Sorry

Edit: Reuploaded it -- same link. Dropbox doesn't seem to let me drag and drop for now : O

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.
  4. Lunatic Lobbyist

Lunatic Lobbyist The Destroyer

Finally had a chance to try it out again. Worked beautifully this time -- it's wonderful to have this great mod in my load order once again. :)

Omnir likes this.
  5. DarckJ1

DarckJ1 Terrarian

omnir but you can also post the tconfig version of your mod?

6. Omnir

Omnir The Destroyer

7. LordVGames

LordVGames Skeletron Prime

A few minor bugs I found

1: The large ancient green dragon walking animation flickers.

2: Is the pearl pike supposed to go through blocks and have (seemingly) infinite range?

Omnir likes this.
  8. Omnir

Omnir The Destroyer

Green dragon might be due to the new frames/animations Terraria has for 15 framed creatures/ Trying to find a way to fix it :(

I'll look into the pearl pike/lance o_O

9. TacoMachine45

TacoMachine45 Terrarian

This was my first ever mod for terraria back in the days of tconfig. I am really glad it's made it's way back. There was a long time I wanted to enjoy thd updated base game content and this mod in ons play through. Thank you guys so much, Omnir, Orian34, and the whole lot of you. <3

Omnir and orian34 like this.
  10. blu3lp

blu3lp Terrarian

(Im just curious) Is the random damage factor not yet in, is it not possible to do on current TModLoader, or did you just decide against it? (Btw I love your mod, have always been a fan since i first got into Terraria Modding)

11. MasterofHeaven

MasterofHeaven Terrarian

Where do i put the modfiles in order to install them?​

12. Hisybrag

Hisybrag Terrarian

Anyone know why Witchking, Nazgul, etc. still take only 1 & 2 damage...? And yes, I used the Barrow blade first. Is this a glitch...?

13. orian34

orian34 Spazmatism

I think that it wasn't fixed yet

14. Ultima Weapon

Ultima Weapon Terrarian

heya omnir, probs no one is gonna ask this to you so, i'll do it; how's life so far? hope your doing fine, whatever it is your doing :D (well that went cheesy), anyway, we're patienty hoping and waiting an update for your mod happens soon!