Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
June 5, 2015: Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Join us on a whirlwind tour of a handful of biomes that you will encounter in Terraria: Otherworld - accompanied by a selection of tunes from the game's epic soundtrack! We've always felt that music and sound really set the tone and atmosphere in Terraria, and Otherworld certainly continues that tradition...

kdcROYP.png

Terraria: Otherworld Spoiler Compendium
kdcROYP.png

Last edited:
Music and sounds can make a game really good. In fact, some games are most known for their incredibly original and well made soundtracks. This is definitely a great spoiler, as much as it might not show the content side of things, it definitely helps bring an immersive atmosphere to the game.

Though I'm not sure if I'll get Otherworld with standard Terraria and 1.3 out there, these songs are definitely great works. Props to the creators!

Getting the first post doesn't do anything. It's the same on places like YouTube and other content-sharing sites. There's no need to worry about it.
Most of the time, the only reason people want first post is so they can say "First" instead of giving actual opinion, in my experience, at least.

OT: Cant... stahp... listening... to... corruption...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom