Votes: 9 26.5%
  • meh

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I have some suggestions

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • WOWZA

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
because, umm. this mod has potential I guess, because you are spending your time on it. and someday, it will be actually interesting to play.
now it is a pretty basic mod, as well as code. gl on making it interesting tho
thank you! sorry for being my pessimistic self and assuming that you were being rude
Hey, ELIASFRANK, I would like to give you one more idea, but I think it could be really difficult to implement in your mod: a fourth liquid.
I always loved the idea of having a fourth liquid in Terraria, but I didn't find any mod that offers that feature. Could you implement it?
I could do that actually, but I don't have a name for it...

thank you! sorry for being my pessimistic self and assuming that you were being rude

I could do that actually, but I don't have a name for it...
I don't think it is possible to add a fourth liquid. The devs said something about the limitations of the engine. You could make water inflict a debuff or something when in a certain biome though.

I don't think it is possible to add a fourth liquid. The devs said something about the limitations of the engine. You could make water inflict a debuff or something when in a certain biome though.
No, there is already an empty slot to make a new 4th liquid in Terraria, exactly like the slot that was occupied in the 1.4 version in paints. There was an empty slot for paints to create a new paint and the Devs made the Bright paint.

No major mod has added a new liquid yet, except maybe mod of redemption in the abandoned lab. I do not think a beginner modder like me or ELIASFRANK could even think of making a fourth liquid.

This mod doesn't really have any unique things in general. Maybe you should work on removing test items and unneeded items and focus on making quality content.
I am doing that!
Is the starter house able to be toggled on an off? Also mech bee looks really cool!
Yes it is! thank you!
No major mod has added a new liquid yet, except maybe mod of redemption in the abandoned lab. I do not think a beginner modder like me or ELIASFRANK could even think of making a fourth liquid.
I know that, but I am going to try!

Are you sure that the Mechanical Queen Bee's weapons are your own sprites?
Like, are you, I don't know, really sure?

Who sprited the mechanical queen bee drops? They remind me a bit of these
1614824589383.png

Back
Top Bottom