tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

the portal issue is fixed ...however it seems i did a additional test and it seems....

that the chain lighting can also do damage to your own Crystal your trying to protect.
Whoops.

v0.6.2
Fixed Eternia Crystal getting hit by some modifiers.

Is there anyway for users to adjust the values of the affixes? I really enjoy the mod but would like to balance it some around other mods

Is there anyway for users to adjust the values of the affixes? I really enjoy the mod but would like to balance it some around other mods
No. You would have to compile it yourself from the source(it's on github)
Customization like that does sound interesting as a far off future goal though.

Mainly just want to cut most the values in half so it doesn't affect gameplay/balance as much but still adds a bit of customization and depth. I assume compiling something like that wouldn't be too hard for someone that knows what they are doing but I know nothing about it : p

Mainly just want to cut most the values in half so it doesn't affect gameplay/balance as much but still adds a bit of customization and depth. I assume compiling something like that wouldn't be too hard for someone that knows what they are doing but I know nothing about it : p
I'll post an up to date compile guide in the discord with 1.0(next-ish update)

2YgGLkY.gif

Burning Air from magma orb can apparently hurt the player and NPCs...i dont think this is intentional right?

Burning Air from magma orb can apparently hurt the player and NPCs...i dont think this is intentional right?
It's intentional. The idea is to make air effects mirrored. Burning air is definitely not ok right now. It's gonna be changed to not insta-kill the player, while keeping its NPC DPS intact(don't meteor your own house :^)

It's intentional. The idea is to make air effects mirrored. Burning air is definitely not ok right now. It's gonna be changed to not insta-kill the player, while keeping its NPC DPS intact(don't meteor your own house :^)

i thought it was a bug but also might want to make the particles vanish sooner cause this may cause potential lag

Code:
v0.6.3
Burning Air is now capped at 1% of max life versus players.
Added sound effects for some modifiers.
Reduced particle effects for burning/shocked/chilled air.

Can you elaborate more on how to use the chat commands? I've read through your commenting on the repo but am having trouble properly using the add/mod commands. I think I just need an example of how you would add a specific modifier to an item at a certain value, and then maybe how to modify it using the mod command

Can you elaborate more on how to use the chat commands? I've read through your commenting on the repo but am having trouble properly using the add/mod commands. I think I just need an example of how you would add a specific modifier to an item at a certain value, and then maybe how to modify it using the mod command
Sorry for bad documentation in the repo. The chat commands were added exclusively for testing and will crash if you dare mess anything up while inputting them.
All commands affect currently held item in the hotbar.
Code:
/pom add p WeaponSize 2 0.3
Adds an affix; 'p' stands for "prefix" and can be 's', followed by the class name of the affix, then tier, then tier multiplier.
Code:
/pom mod s 0 2 0.3
Modifies an affix. The only changed part here is the integer after the 'p/s' which is the index of the affix in the prefix/suffix list(you can see the order in the tooltip)
Code:
/pom clear
Removes all affixes from the item.
For multiple types of values you need to repeat the tier fields.
Code:
/pom add s WeaponMeteor 2 0.5 3 0 5 0.99

I'm curious. I know how the tier system works for the modifiers but what do these numbers mean? I see they change whenever I reforge the gear too but I have no idea what they mean. Thanks!
Those are available affixes, prefixes and suffixes(in that order) on the item. Your image tells us that you can add 1 prefix to the item, and no more.

Those are available affixes, prefixes and suffixes(in that order) on the item. Your image tells us that you can add 1 prefix to the item, and no more.
Thanks for letting me know! I figured it had something to do with the modifiers I could put on it. I really love how much more your mod adds to customization over just +4 defense.

Idk if it was talked about yet but if a weapon can't be modified through the forge is that an issue with the modded weapon itself? I can't seem to do it for the Black Hawk Remote from Calamity but so far all other weapons from both Thorium and Calamity work with it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom