{Personal Profile} DicemanX

DicemanX

Brain of Cthulhu
Terraria:

I started playing Terraria back in 2011 and loved it instantly. I enjoy playing games that allow for exploration and creative expression, and Terraria certainly fits the bill. However, I didn't begin serious engineering until early 2014. Once I started doing a lot of research, learning as much as I could from the wiki and from various guides on the old Terraria Online forums, and learning by trial and error, I ended up creating a wide variety of autofarms throughout 2014.

YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllYBm-_FbqWuI92o6zPXfw

Autofarming Guides (Hardmode):

Dungeon Ectoplasm + Money Autofarm
Pumpkin + Frost Moon Autofarm Guide
Truffle Worm Autofarm
Autofarming Guide + The Ultimate Chain Autofarm
Efficient Dungeon Guardian Autofarm
Temple Autofarm + Endless Plantera/Golem Autofarm
Frost Moon Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm (old forum post - will be updated soon)
Duke Fishron + all Hardmode Boss Autofarm (old forum post - will be updated soon)

Autofarming Guides (Pre-hardmode):

Pre-hardmode Hoik World + Hoik Junctions
Pre-hardmode Skeletron Farm with Starting Gear (old forum post)
Pre-hardmode Rotten Chunk + Vertebrae Autofarm (old forum post)
Pre-hardmode Wall of Flesh Autofarm (old forum post)
Beating all 8 pre-hardmode bosses AFK in pre-hardmode

Other Guides:

Maximizing DPS for all 4 classes

Favorite Terraria Achievement:

Beating all 6 hardmode bosses AFK simultaneously and without any exploits!

Last edited:
Some of the most impressive stuff I've seen. Glad to be invited here, although I'm not too sure on my ability to contribute much.

Some of the most impressive stuff I've seen. Glad to be invited here, although I'm not too sure on my ability to contribute much.

Thanks, I appreciate it! The purpose of the group is as much to inspire others to build as it is to have everyone contribute, and I'm sure we can all bring everyone up to speed in terms of the tricks used in even the most grand designs pretty quickly. Terraria could certainly use more engineers.

It was intimidating for me at first when I got started, and it involved a lot of learning by trial-and-error (and there is still much for me to learn), but having a group such as this I think will make it much easier for others who might be just starting out!

Back
Top Bottom