Casual Pet Peeves

I'm thinking that this one should be pretty obvious why it's a pet peeve of mine, but anyone with the mindset related to White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis. I loosely refer to them since I haven't done any real research in the terms and therefore might not know enough about them to dislike them, but judging from the words used I'm sure I could just broaden this to "any unreasonably racist dirtbag". Bonus points if they claim racial supremacy and demand respect when in reality they're just lazy slobs who don't contribute anything to society and therefore can't even remotely back their claims. Pretty much a given with how much intelligence people like this are bound to have given the fact they're willing to make such a big deal over opposing skin colours, but I'm going to guess these guys haven't heard of the phrase "actions speak louder than words"?

I'm not attempting to imply that this is an okay mindset to have in any scenario, but seriously, if you're going to act all high and mighty at least attempt to do things productive to prove it instead of spouting hateful garbage. I'm more likely to buy into your bigotry if you're a successful CEO of a billion dollar company rather than a 16 year old edgy teen eating nachos on their couch and putting on several pounds in a matter of weeks.

Like, how does this even happen in this day and age? How can you be so close-minded that you can say that you're better than everyone else because you have a skin pigment that's different, while doing absolutely nothing impressive to prove it? Did they just miss the part where Hitler is probably literally regarded as the most vile, despicable human being to ever grace the earth and that his cause was full of crap? It boggles my mind that you can even think this when the entire world is determined to tell you it's wrong.

I'm thinking that this one should be pretty obvious why it's a pet peeve of mine, but anyone with the mindset related to White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis. I loosely refer to them since I haven't done any real research in the terms and therefore might not know enough about them to dislike them, but judging from the words used I'm sure I could just broaden this to "any unreasonably racist dirtbag". Bonus points if they claim racial supremacy and demand respect when in reality they're just lazy slobs who don't contribute anything to society and therefore can't even remotely back their claims. Pretty much a given with how much intelligence people like this are bound to have given the fact they're willing to make such a big deal over opposing skin colours, but I'm going to guess these guys haven't heard of the phrase "actions speak louder than words"?

I'm not attempting to imply that this is an okay mindset to have in any scenario, but seriously, if you're going to act all high and mighty at least attempt to do things productive to prove it instead of spouting hateful garbage. I'm more likely to buy into your bigotry if you're a successful CEO of a billion dollar company rather than a 16 year old edgy teen eating nachos on their couch and putting on several pounds in a matter of weeks.

Like, how does this even happen in this day and age? How can you be so close-minded that you can say that you're better than everyone else because you have a skin pigment that's different, while doing absolutely nothing impressive to prove it? Did they just miss the part where Hitler is probably literally regarded as the most vile, despicable human being to ever grace the earth and that his cause was full of crap? It boggles my mind that you can even think this when the entire world is determined to tell you it's wrong.
While this all is true, why is this in pet peeves as opposed to berserk button? Does it only annoy you a little?

The whole videogames make people violent thing. If you look at actual data that isn't biased against it, you would see that the number of violent people who play videos are 1). A small percentage in the the video game world. And 2) are messed up in the head to begin with.
Also politics, sports, famine, land, power, money are just a of the few things that cause violence. Funny how no one mentions that.

False advertising/fake news
Especially if its stupidly fake
'Trump lanches first nuclear strike on England'
Even worse :
'buy 10000 v bucks for £1'
[doublepost=1523384176,1523383924][/doublepost]Wait.....
People who think animals are worse than humans
I'm sure lions cant play (Insert video game here) but they can eat you
Also : 'Im faster than any 'dumb' animal'
1st, many animals are incredibly clever
2nd, peregrine falcons can reach over 200 mph. Beat that.
Also, guided missile in Fortnite...
Takes no skill to use but incredible skill to counter

Click bait on videos and articles.
I don't really mind clickbait, so long as it's justified. If the video actually delivers upon it, I think it's okay. Although clickbait under false pretenses is pretty stupid. As for me, I don't like it when people plug their channel in the YouTube comments section; the only exception being if it's actually relevant to the video in some way.

People in general (not really)
I just hated self important jerks who didn't realise the sticky situation they were putting themselves in when they didn't listen to the teachers constantly.

Have fun in your GCSEs now people

One pet peeve that is happening more often than not is where I'll be typing something very obviously and someone will come up to me and start talking to me when I'm very, very obviously into whatever it is I'm typing, and they make me out to be the rude one that won't give them instant attention in the middle of a thought. It's as bad as people not letting you finish your point before you're done speaking.

I understand that everyone believes time is a precious commodity but I feel that respect for time should be just as equal for my own, and when I'm trying to type something, they begin to rattle off 100 things a minute while I lose that thought; the frustration I experience is quite real.

When impudent youngsters ungrateful teenagers unilaterally complain about the entire education system even though some parts are actually vital to their future.
On that note, however, inefficient and ineffective education systems that force students to learn certain things without explaining what those things are useful for, as well as certain things that simply aren't useful for the vast majority of people, and force students to learn in a certain way even when their personal mode of learning is different are probably even more pesky, to the point where they don't really qualify as "pet" peeves anmore.

When you point out all of the terrible things that Trump has been doing since he got into the White House to people who blindly worship him and their only retort is to say "weLL HiLLarY woUlD hAvE StarTeD WorLD WAr thrEE" as if she's still relevant after losing the US election. Disregarding whether or not she would have started a nuclear war, you can't just defend what Trump is doing by talking about a predicted history that Hillary Clinton never got the chance to enact. Sure, let's say that Trump was the better of two evils, but now that he's the president, your criticism should be directed towards him and him alone. Not Hillary.

I don't really mind clickbait, so long as it's justified. If the video actually delivers upon it, I think it's okay. Although clickbait under false pretenses is pretty stupid. As for me, I don't like it when people plug their channel in the YouTube comments section; the only exception being if it's actually relevant to the video in some way.
Well, I've only seen one justified bit of clickbait. And Ali-A just annoys me. He scams little kids to subscribe to him using fake giveaways.

Back
Top Bottom