NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

So what do toy think. Which one choices do you like?

• Pink Gel

• Pink Slime Staff

• Pink Slime Gun

• Pinky Banner

• Lost Girl NPC

• Changling Cameo

• Lost Girl Vanity / Wig / Hairstyle

• Other (Please post.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree. It's unnecessarily complex. I've really been meaning to overhaul the Nymph part of the suggestion.

How would you suggest this be fixed? Just make them into a normal summon? Or something else?
IDK dude, it just... The whole idea I guess. Just, like, make it a dryad-summoning staff or something. Rare drop from nymph or something...

Maybe instead of the Nymph/lost girl wig, you could have a "deceiver charm"
upload_2016-6-30_18-41-26.png
- it turns you character into a lost girl during the day and a nymph during the night (though both forms have longer hair which cover them a little more). Lost girl stat increases: Enemies are more likely to attack you more, 20% increase, speed also gets a 15% increase. Nymph form: Enemies are 20% less likely to attack you, and damage inflicted on enemies gets a 15% increase.

Would looove to see more pinky stuff. Pinky is adorable and amazing and the changeling cameo sprites look amazing. Please do more of these. (Pink text to support this thread)

Has the possibility of a NPC Lost Girl been out ruled? Because I can see a sort of story arch where you defeat her and she spawns again, clothed. Almost like the clothier, where you defeat Skeletron and he becomes an NPC.

Also, I have an idea for a pink slime gun, which shoots bouncing projectiles similar to how spiky balls bounce around from traps. Would help with pre-hardmode farming.

Back
Top Bottom