NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

So what do toy think. Which one choices do you like?

• Pink Gel

• Pink Slime Staff

• Pink Slime Gun

• Pinky Banner

• Lost Girl NPC

• Changling Cameo

• Lost Girl Vanity / Wig / Hairstyle

• Other (Please post.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
pink slime half is better half of suggestion. lost girl is the weaker bit

pink slime gun would work better as just a pink slime debuff not blue slime+love(if anything then maybe debuff with an extreme sensitivity to knockback, but pure cosmetic would be my preference), but want all of the pink items (especially bouncy blocks)
also you should make the pink slime a stronger flamethrower ammo too

I want the moss seeds, liked the lost vanity/wig and nymph claw
probably not changelings(you'd have to do an extra nymph'd sprite and balance every new summon item(basically work of making two of them for every one), their effect seems meh anyway, i donno)),

some item to pacify nymph into a temporary merchant would be interesting (but not sure how well that'd work. does it announce her spawning? how does it know invalid housing(is it like where it says its missing only one thing? because that would probably stick her in a tree or random underground cabin, does she despawn(explodes like santa) when you remove the item? ect. just as easy to roll moss into dryad and stick the gem gun into a drop table somewhere with the claws as nymph's drop).

should make little sis staff male : p skincolor doesn't determine gender

Last edited:
Why people wants the changelings to have clothes? I see nothing wrong about having them naked (the game is pixelised after all) and dressing them up will make them just a bunch of small kids wearing costumes

i donno, somehow just feels easier to get into the game that way. guess it doesn't matter since lost girl is *already* in though. didn't really think of it til i read other comments saying they needed cloths but seemed if it kept coming up it might be a problem...but on 3rd thought

Love this idea. The first half bought me because of how rarely I ever see that slime since 1.0.3. Adding usefulness to it makes it highly desireable to find and spawn, and greatly rewards you. Second half also is very cool since it would give a new quest along with acceessories, weapons, and npc.

You guys see this in The Terrarian Times?

0FiGzWm.gif

You guys see this in The Terrarian Times?

0FiGzWm.gif
I'm so happy that this part of the suggestion made it in. I wasn't even sure if bouncy blocks could be coded into the game or not.

Cool idea.If you can get a banner made that would be awesome!Plus I support this all the way.

Well it's not much of a banner...but here you go:
PinkyNymphBanner.png

I'm still getting use to Paint.net

I think the bouncy explosives should require more pink gel, as it would take more than a glaze of gel to make something as heavy as a bomb bounce.

Maybe....the Lost Girl pet?(the orginal, not the little chumps) Kinda looks like a girlfriend follwing you.( If you are a girl, just say you are lesbian)

Back
Top Bottom