tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Do you need any help with creating portal locations? I love making maps, so if you need one made - I'll gladly help.

In the meantime - just how long does it take to load a different dimension? It's been an hour. >,>

Last edited:
Ok so, I've tested with other users who have had crashes, with the mod combos they are using and all. Personally, my regular setup causes me to take up around 83% memory and 17% CPU according to task manager, and I play with several large content mods too(pinkymod, calamity, spirit, redemption). THe only bug I can replicate is being teleported to the top left of the world. No crashes or anything. THis means, those who get crashes without messages and stuff, I'm afraid u just have to play on classic for now, until I can go back to the drawing board and rethink the dimension system to make it more effective idk.
I later on managed to fix it after I disabled every mod but yours. I did spawn on the far left side of the map aswel when that happened (and im afraid it might've made some elements awoken biomes bug out) but apart from that the world is fine

Do you need any help with creating portal locations? I love making maps, so if you need one made - I'll gladly help.

In the meantime - just how long does it take to load a different dimension? It's been an hour. >,>
I would appreciate so, but as of now, our map creation system is kinda weird. Instead of building in game/tedit or something, you draw the entire thing out in PNG format as if you were drawing a minimap of the world. Then, the game loops through all pixels which represents blocks and places their block equivalent. So as of now, unless your visualisation is extremely good, what you are working with wont be maps but rather chunks of colours. Imma work on a system that allows me to translate ingame builds into map images but that will take a while. Also on the loading thing, are you able to move your cursor around in the loading screen? If so, try hitting escape. After that it should freeze meaning generation is taking place

I would appreciate so, but as of now, our map creation system is kinda weird. Instead of building in game/tedit or something, you draw the entire thing out in PNG format as if you were drawing a minimap of the world. Then, the game loops through all pixels which represents blocks and places their block equivalent. So as of now, unless your visualisation is extremely good, what you are working with wont be maps but rather chunks of colours. Imma work on a system that allows me to translate ingame builds into map images but that will take a while. Also on the loading thing, are you able to move your cursor around in the loading screen? If so, try hitting escape. After that it should freeze meaning generation is taking place
That sounds like an extremely ineffective way of setting up maps... Is there no other way? Super Terraria somehow did that, how did they do it?

That sounds like an extremely ineffective way of setting up maps... Is there no other way? Super Terraria somehow did that, how did they do it?
Super Terraria doesnt use tmodloader, its literally changing the base code of the game itself. There is only so much I can do with tmodloader without going into code injection and other things that aren't ideal for my situation. Thats why STW could handle so much more lol, because it's not a mod, it's a whole new game

EDIT: There may be some more effective ways, but as of now IDK

So effectively... Basemod's way of doing it.

Couldn't you make a tool that can export your ingame map/area of the map to a txt and then later you can make a tool to read that for locations?

So effectively... Basemod's way of doing it.

Couldn't you make a tool that can export your ingame map/area of the map to a txt and then later you can make a tool to read that for locations?
yeah, but you know, time :^ )
My june hols are coming up so Ill get that into action when that comes i guess, then other ppl can also help with map creation, I am no professional builder so I do need others to help

Ok so, I'm having 2 problems with this mod:

1) The traveller disappear after reloading the world. Likely because of some mods incompatibility
2) when traveling the world doesn't load. It get's stuck on the loading screen and I'm able to open the inventory, move the cursor and open the map. Don't know if this is for some mods issues or other stuff I am missing.

Anyway, here's my mod list:
Ancients Awakened
base mod
Pinkymod
Various Weathers
Calamity mod extra music
Recipe browser
Calamity mod
Thorium mod
Tremor mod
Infinity endless items
Calamity mod music
Wing slot
Boss checklist
Where's my item
Even more modifiers
Which mod is this from
Magic storage
Yet another boss health bar

I installed the mod and have been playing with it for 5+ hours now. Can't help but say that everything is very well thought out and sprited. Keep it up!

Ok so, I'm having 2 problems with this mod:

1) The traveller disappear after reloading the world. Likely because of some mods incompatibility
2) when traveling the world doesn't load. It get's stuck on the loading screen and I'm able to open the inventory, move the cursor and open the map. Don't know if this is for some mods issues or other stuff I am missing.

Anyway, here's my mod list:
Ancients Awakened
base mod
Pinkymod
Various Weathers
Calamity mod extra music
Recipe browser
Calamity mod
Thorium mod
Tremor mod
Infinity endless items
Calamity mod music
Wing slot
Boss checklist
Where's my item
Even more modifiers
Which mod is this from
Magic storage
Yet another boss health bar
Honestly I dont foresee any of those mods giving a problem. But eh, it might be some problem happening only to you. For the stuck on loading, u can try to hit escape or something it might start the generation. Anyways, I'll try to make a new system thats more effective sometime soon. Life has been getting to me lately, so if things are a bit late apologies

I installed the mod and have been playing with it for 5+ hours now. Can't help but say that everything is very well thought out and sprited. Keep it up!
Thanks! This brightens up my day, truly. To know that all the work I put in is recognised by others, and that I matter, is heartwarming. Good day to y'all too!

I'm having fun with the mod, it's surprisingly unique! So far I haven't defeated WOF yet because I wanna see the desert town but this happened :
I deleted the desert town files, twld and wld and restored it and i cant get back in.
help?

Attachments

• Screenshot (64).png
    Screenshot (64).png
    727.5 KB · Views: 128
I know this is super late but FYI for all those who have strange worlds or corrupted stuff, I added a troubleshooting guide in the main page. Its at the very bottom, above the planned content page.

So i have played for a long while with this mod and i really like it. But today i found a problem with the traveling npc and traveling. When i selected the island and clicked travel, it showed me the "loading" screen, but then after a few seconds i start falling and die, and i keep re-spawning and dying over and over again. By the music i could tell i was in the underworld, and i could sorta see parts of my inventory, for instance the wing slot (from wing slot mod) and i could hover over my items to see their descriptions, but nothing was happening. I managed to land successfully with my spectre boots so i wan't dying anymore, but again, nothing was happening. I waited for a few mins, and re-logged and now my world is the underworld outside of the map... so did i mess up and was supposed to wait longer? or did the mod bug? Kinda bummed because it seems the world is just gone now. Can't open the world in Tedit either...
[doublepost=1559860553,1559860369][/doublepost]
So i have played for a long while with this mod and i really like it. But today i found a problem with the traveling npc and traveling. When i selected the island and clicked travel, it showed me the "loading" screen, but then after a few seconds i start falling and die, and i keep re-spawning and dying over and over again. By the music i could tell i was in the underworld, and i could sorta see parts of my inventory, for instance the wing slot (from wing slot mod) and i could hover over my items to see their descriptions, but nothing was happening. I managed to land successfully with my spectre boots so i wan't dying anymore, but again, nothing was happening. I waited for a few mins, and re-logged and now my world is the underworld outside of the map... so did i mess up and was supposed to wait longer? or did the mod bug? Kinda bummed because it seems the world is just gone now. Can't open the world in Tedit either...
Just checked and the backup is broken too, just spawning in the corner of an out of map underworld...

[doublepost=1559860553,1559860369][/doublepost]
Just checked and the backup is broken too, just spawning in the corner of an out of map underworld...
Hey uh, are you playing with prefixes for enemies, some guy on my discord told me that causes a similar bug. Also, don't try to open mod worlds in tedit, it corrupts the world I think. From now, you gotta do a manual restoration. Copied from the discord:

Go to ur My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Pinkymod folder. You will find files by the name of <Your world name EXACTLY>.wld and .twld files. Move them to your My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Worlds folder, and replace the worlds currently in there.

1 more thing, the weapon quad cannon uses beetle shells which is the chest plate of the beetle armor instead of beetle husks

Back
Top Bottom