tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hey uh, are you playing with prefixes for enemies, some guy on my discord told me that causes a similar bug. Also, don't try to open mod worlds in tedit, it corrupts the world I think. From now, you gotta do a manual restoration. Copied from the discord:

Go to ur My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Pinkymod folder. You will find files by the name of <Your world name EXACTLY>.wld and .twld files. Move them to your My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Worlds folder, and replace the worlds currently in there.
Alright so the restoration worked. Thanks :happy:.

I did have the prefixes for enemies mod (by Jofairden, i think it's the correct one). Also i know that Tedit doesn't load any modded things (loads the pink blocks), but it should still open the world, this time it just said the file was corrupted.

I'm not sure if it was intended or not but the sunspot scorcher is absolutely broken, the gate guardians were completely destroyed by it.

What DIMENSIONS actually are and how you can go into them?
Dimensions refer to the different locations in the game u can travel to via talking to the Traveller npc, who moves in after defeating any boss and having a empty house. As u explore, u can find items labelled as the traveller might be interested in this. Show them to the traveller by talking with them while having the item in inventory and they will have unique dialogue to tell you that you have unlocked a new location to travel to. Hit up the Travel button, and u should see a map of locations, and u will spot crosses for the map, one for each unlocked location and one for the 'overworld' (paradox islands). Click on the island u wanna travel to and hit Travel, and u should be taken to that new area! Oh and, currently theres some mysterious conflict with prefixes for enemies and some other mods so yeah. However, it should work for the most part

i think i got it fixed but now when i come back i fall from the sky all the way to the left of the map weird bug idk i am using somthing called tmodloader 64 bit

Hmm, Vlad Terrarian are you playing on 64bit too? If so maybe try on regular tmodloader
i think i got it fixed but now when i come back i fall from the sky all the way to the left of the map weird bug idk i am using somthing called tmodloader 64 bit
Yeah, that bug is reported already and i will try to fix it when im back. Still overseas rn. Thanks!

I think I found the problem. I usually play with a lot of mods, and usually, my game crashes, but I just deactivated most of my mods and loaded up a world, spawned the Traveler, and traveled and I didn't crash. So maybe my problem is that it tries to load all my mods, but it can't load them all at once

I think I found the problem. I usually play with a lot of mods, and usually, my game crashes, but I just deactivated most of my mods and loaded up a world, spawned the Traveler, and traveled and I didn't crash. So maybe my problem is that it tries to load all my mods, but it can't load them all at once
Yeah, for most ppl, errorless crashes are because of too many mods.

I am back at home already from overseas trip. Should be able to begin modding again soon.

so I am a Modder too and I loved the traveling and I just had one question. how did you do that travelling to other worlds(I mean like how did you code it)

so I am a Modder too and I loved the traveling and I just had one question. how did you do that travelling to other worlds(I mean like how did you code it)
Some really high level framework.reflection coding, he discussed how in previous posts.
The geist of it is drawing over your current world with a basemod-type colorcoded system and restoring it when you travel home.

To give you an idea of how high level, I'm pretty sure not even Calamity's dev knows how to do this. So bonus points to Linx for being innovative!

Also if you look at previous posts, the system is a little flawed and tends to cause issues with other mods, it's a use at your discretion system for now sadly (there's a config option to completely disable it, thankfully if you keep running into issues)

okaaaay so im having trouble playing with this mod and i had 90 mods where my game just crashes when i click travel, now i have 70 mods i can travel now BUT here are some screenshots to what happens when im in the dim.
20190621060418_1.jpg
20190621060437_1.jpg
20190621060439_1.jpg
20190621060506_1.jpg

i did backup my world and everything but i got another issue that is i cant travel at all now it just brings the loading screen on and i still walk in the original world and still open the map for it too but not the new Dim.

okaaaay so im having trouble playing with this mod and i had 90 mods where my game just crashes when i click travel, now i have 70 mods i can travel now BUT here are some screenshots to what happens when im in the dim.

i did backup my world and everything but i got another issue that is i cant travel at all now it just brings the loading screen on and i still walk in the original world and still open the map for it too but not the new Dim.
First, perform a manual restoration(instructions on how to do so in page 1 of this forum thread, under the Troubleshooting Guide). Then, with 70 mods, re-attempt travelling. This should work.

First, perform a manual restoration(instructions on how to do so in page 1 of this forum thread, under the Troubleshooting Guide). Then, with 70 mods, re-attempt travelling. This should work.
thanks for your respond!! but if you read what i said i clearly said that i did get my backup world and the world is find but the mod is not really fine, i know it is still WIP and i really wish to see this mod DONE and ready to be really used and played with as i really loved the idea of DIMENSIONS but i kinda got disappointed to not see a modded dimension, what i mean is it just felt like playing a custom map, i suggest for the dimension to be more modded blocks and modded content, at the end it's your mod and you do whatever you see right and whatever you want. again thanks for responding!

Back
Top Bottom