tModLoader Pinky's content pack

thanks for your respond!! but if you read what i said i clearly said that i did get my backup world and the world is find but the mod is not really fine, i know it is still WIP and i really wish to see this mod DONE and ready to be really used and played with as i really loved the idea of DIMENSIONS but i kinda got disappointed to not see a modded dimension, what i mean is it just felt like playing a custom map, i suggest for the dimension to be more modded blocks and modded content, at the end it's your mod and you do whatever you see right and whatever you want. again thanks for responding!
Actual dimension coming next update, The Void. Stay tuned!

Idk if this problem was already adressed but when i try to travel to the cathedral of the Moon it just stucks in loading screen.
It freezes, so i cant open my Inventory whatsoever and hear no music
I hope you can help me :)
Edit: Im playing with a lot of mods but on Tmodloader64bit with 32 GB Ram so Ram isnt the issue

So I'm having trouble finding the sunswept egg for sunlight trader.. how do it get it? I think I've tried everything..

A bit of a trivial issue, but the Valdawings are too strong for a post-Mechanical Boss wing. It's maximum flight height is 261 tiles. 261 tiles of flight is too much for a wing you could get pre-Plantera. If the Calamity mod is not installed, this makes all other wings obsolete and kills the purpose of using the Solar and Stardust Wings. Even with Calamity, it's flight capabilities outweigh most of its accessories and wings. Only the Celestial Tracers and Drew's Wings can actually beat it. I'd suggest nerfing the Valdawings's stats to either the stats of the Fishron Wings or Betsy's Wings.

Okay so, a bit of feedback about the dimensions thing-

1) cool idea. the one map I've seen so far has been really nice.
2) crashes on 32-bit tmodloader. I started using 64bit and so far its been okay.
3) INSANE load times for new areas. like, completely nuts. I'm not even sure what the game is doing since task manager says it's using 0% cpu, disk, and network, but it stops responding for several minutes.
4) Just tried to travel to the desert village and waited for 20 minutes, but the game just seems to be straight-up stuck. I can't even close the window, I had to kill it through task manager.
5) I'd avoid using it altogether, but it seems a boss and a full tier of gear is gated behind the mechanic. For the moment I'll probably just cheat the boss in, since apparently the desert cant be loaded.

Hopefully this gets patched in an upcoming update. I'd really like to see this concept reach its fullest potential, but I doubt Ill be doing much with it if it keeps crippling the game every time I go to a new area.

EDIT: I should learn to read. After browsing this thread a bit more, it seems this is a feature than can be disabled using the config, so I'll probably just do that for the time being.

Seeing as the feature is unstable and use-at-your-own-risk, though, it may be prudent to disable it by default and instead allow players to optionally enable it.

EDIT2: I can't see an option for it in the config file, unless it's "ATOGAM" or "Use valdaris theme". How do I disable traveling?

Last edited:
Hi, traveling doesn't work, it just gives me a loading screen, but, the game is still running (when I enter the camera mode I can see the normal world) and I don't know what to do next. Please help

Okay so, a bit of feedback about the dimensions thing-

1) cool idea. the one map I've seen so far has been really nice.
2) crashes on 32-bit tmodloader. I started using 64bit and so far its been okay.
3) INSANE load times for new areas. like, completely nuts. I'm not even sure what the game is doing since task manager says it's using 0% cpu, disk, and network, but it stops responding for several minutes.
4) Just tried to travel to the desert village and waited for 20 minutes, but the game just seems to be straight-up stuck. I can't even close the window, I had to kill it through task manager.
5) I'd avoid using it altogether, but it seems a boss and a full tier of gear is gated behind the mechanic. For the moment I'll probably just cheat the boss in, since apparently the desert cant be loaded.

Hopefully this gets patched in an upcoming update. I'd really like to see this concept reach its fullest potential, but I doubt Ill be doing much with it if it keeps crippling the game every time I go to a new area.

EDIT: I should learn to read. After browsing this thread a bit more, it seems this is a feature than can be disabled using the config, so I'll probably just do that for the time being.

Seeing as the feature is unstable and use-at-your-own-risk, though, it may be prudent to disable it by default and instead allow players to optionally enable it.

EDIT2: I can't see an option for it in the config file, unless it's "ATOGAM" or "Use valdaris theme". How do I disable traveling?
Change atogam to false

Hi, traveling doesn't work, it just gives me a loading screen, but, the game is still running (when I enter the camera mode I can see the normal world) and I don't know what to do next. Please help
Try to quit and reload while in the game, see if that works. If u end up spawning in a blank world, do a manual reset(instructions on the first thread page), or if u are playing with autopause, try opening inventory and closing again

Change atogam to false

Try to quit and reload while in the game, see if that works. If u end up spawning in a blank world, do a manual reset(instructions on the first thread page), or if u are playing with autopause, try opening inventory and closing again
Thanks!

Change atogam to false

Spawned in a blank world, couldn't access the inventory to quit, alt f4, save is fine but traveling still doesn't work

hey dev, I think found a bug in your game, so when I try to place the cactus, cactus didn't appear on foundation, it just appeared small particles (like bullet particles),and then when I tried to put it again the number of cactus decreases but still doesn't appear, I think there's item requaired a cactus in this mod and that needs to be change.

sorry ma bad english

hey dev, I think found a bug in your game, so when I try to place the cactus, cactus didn't appear on foundation, it just appeared small particles (like bullet particles),and then when I tried to put it again the number of cactus decreases but still doesn't appear, I think there's item requaired a cactus in this mod and that needs to be change.

sorry ma bad english
This has been reported and fixed for the next update. Thanks!

What items are substrates, and how do i obtain them.
Also how do i read lore items.

Great mod btw.
literally all items labelled as substrate in the tooltip is one lol. EG: Seaweed(Trash item), rotten chunks, gel
To read lore items, buy the Journal item from the Traveller once he moves in. Then, assign the "Open Lore" key in your config. Then, hold the lore item in your main hand slot
As if you are about to read it, and press that key.

Also, some ppl say composting may be bugged atm, but im not sure. Its being redone anyways so if it doesnt work now it will next update.

literally all items labelled as substrate in the tooltip is one lol. EG: Seaweed(Trash item), rotten chunks, gel
To read lore items, buy the Journal item from the Traveller once he moves in. Then, assign the "Open Lore" key in your config. Then, hold the lore item in your main hand slot
As if you are about to read it, and press that key.

Also, some ppl say composting may be bugged atm, but im not sure. Its being redone anyways so if it doesnt work now it will next update.

ah, alright thanks.

Hi I have question because i play on Fury's Modpack (have Many mods) and some monster on desert from this mod when i kill just dissapear is any way to fix that i use Tmodloader v0.11.3

Back
Top Bottom