tModLoader Pinky's content pack

how do I do to make a wiki page
Theres a bunch of redlinks in the already created pages. Click them and they will take you to create a new page. From there, just copy and paste stuff in from the other already created pages. Im not an expert either, but its generally a good idea to edit source. If you want more information, I suggest asking other people in the discord heh

It doesn't unfreeze to me for some reasons, I waited for about 10 mins and it still doesn't unfreeze, I m using MacBook and I m using 35 mods, 3 large mods

When I travelled it said stealing world in the bottom left corner and when I tried to travel back to my world it was gone now it doesn't work?
Got my world working all I had to do was save and quit and I spawned at my actual spawn. When I travelled back to paradox islands it teleported me to like the top left corner of the map stuck in the border and I couldn't use items so the only way to get back to spawn is to exit world and then go back in.

Dimension rework update: I managed to make the new dimension system work, somehow. Gotta solve mod compatibility issues and have a few more test cases tho.

Dungeon Constructor Progress: I am still dying

Forum page update progress: I am already dead

Hi, I don't know if this was addressed before but I'm experiencing a bug where if I unequip the Worldshaper pickaxe from my hotbar, it disappears. Since it takes a good bit of resources to craft I was wondering if you had a fix for it. Thanks and great job with the mod!

Last edited:
Hi, I don't know if this was addressed before but I'm experiencing a bug where if I unequip the Worldshaper pickaxe from my hotbar, it disappears. Since it takes a good bit of resources to craft I was wondering if you had a fix for it. Thanks and great job with the mod!
Its probably a bug with another mod

Back
Top Bottom