• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Great mod but one problem, you have probably seen this alot but what's the deal with "you should wait for the others first" (I'm in Multiplayer), and another thing the first time i joined, heart of the cavern is already dead in the boss checklist, is that a glitch maybe, but i only ask the "you should wait for the others first" it's just something i noticed

Last edited:
Great mod but one problem, you have probably seen this alot but what's the deal with "you should wait for the others first" (I'm in Multiplayer), and another thing the first time i joined, heart of the cavern is already dead in the boss checklist, is that a glitch maybe, but i only ask the "you should wait for the others first" it's just something i noticed

Heart of the Caverns doesn't work properly in multiplayer (that message means all players need to be near the crystal for it to be summoned). But even if you did manage to get it to spawn once its second phase starts it'll disappear again, same thing happens with the Dungeon Constructor.

Bluemario610

Terrarian
I don't like how the mod handles the enemies and bosses at other places, even with high damage magic, they just feel like knockback resistant bullet sponges that hurt alot and spawn alot. I also don't like any of the bosses in the mining island, they feel like they take forever and punish you super hard for prehardmode for what little equipment you have

Kakuvadas

Skeletron Prime
What amazing mod progress! I have discovered it when there were only two dimensions and after a couple of years seeing it developed... Such a great feeling. Altgouh, I do the playthrough with thrower class and got surprised. Oh hell throwing weapon Mineral Needle Storm from Cavern god is overpowered. Nice weapon but sadly I decided not to use it for being multiple times better than any other weapon at that time. Would love to see it nerfed:sigh:

Top Bottom