tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I'm alive! Heres some stuff for the 1.4. By the way, Pinkymod will most likely be renamed; in the same vein as SacredTools, so as to avoid confusion with people who would think the mod is solely about pinky :D

The new Dawning Star!

Lightning Arc: a pre hardmode bow used to craft the new Stellaris
Lightning_Arc.gif
I like the new name for the mod
A lot cooler haha

I like the new name for the mod
A lot cooler haha
Can you become mod developer for my mod pls the link in here:

Beacuse i can't code it i can gave me an error or no one's upload videos for help
tmodloader wiki doesn't have basic boss/npc enemies guide page
You aren't willing to learn is your problem here

Because of that, you *won't ever" be able to make a mod until you change that mentality
Now, stop posting these recruitment messages in other people's mods, your being mega disrespectful to people who have gone to the effort to learn to code and mod!

Edit:

Mods: when people misbehave, they need to be made to understand what it is they're doing wrong
We can't always promote a hug box, especially when they don't listen, don't call me out for being brutally honest towards them.
Also, I sent in that report back when he first started after he refused to listen, it's not my fault when you got around to this there were a ton more posts.
I didn't add fuel to the fire, I tried to put it out while I could.

I missed the "trying to help part", sorry.
We're done here, thankfully

Last edited:
Folks, there's too much going on here. Way too many responses made in the thread for something that should have been just a report. If you ignore the bad behavior (advertising and recruiting in thread where it shouldn't be), and send in a report (without addressing it in the thread), this thread could have a dozen fewer posts in is. But now it has junk derailment posts. Sorry to Linx145 for having to deal with this.

Can you become mod developer for my mod pls the link in here:
@Terra Black Dragon Please do not post in other people's mod threads about your own mod, or trying to get people to work on your mod. I will speak with you in more detail in the PM that we have. Thanks.

Not the place to ask.
And plus I cant do anything
@Doodles Please don't keep engaging with the poor behavior. Simply ignore it and report it. I know you and CptRussia are trying to help, but it doesn't.

You aren't willing to learn is your problem here

Because of that, you *won't ever" be able to make a mod until you change that mentality
Now, stop posting these recruitment messages in other people's mods, your being mega disrespectful to people who have gone to the effort to learn to code and mod!
@IDGCaptainRussia Same. Posting in the thread just makes it worse as you can see by the dozen or so extra posts that are now here. Please ignore the post and simply report it (without trying to address it in the thread).

@smartygeefour welcome to the forums. As you're new here, you may not realize that this kind of name calling isn't accepted here. Please take a moment to look over our Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

For all - please let this thread (and any others that had a similar thing happened to it, we can't get to them all at once) back on track. Please do not feed the bad posts by responding to them. If there are any questions, please send me a private convo HERE.

Back
Top Bottom