tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Whenever I spawn the Abyssal Duo, my framerate goes to absolute :red:. Tiles despawn and turn black, and the game chugs along really slowly. I can fight the Moon Lord at full 60 fps and get my :red: kicked just fine, but when I fight these two its up in the air who will win since half of the time I can't even tell what I'm doing. Do I need to change a config somewhere or my settings?

Oh my god I feel like an idiot, guys. I can't seem to find Enhanced Gel. I'm looking in the Recipe Browser and nothing seems to drop it. How the heck do I get some, please? o_O

I've been away recently on vacation(hence the unanswered questions), but now that I'm back, heres another spoiler. This time, it's a generated structure of
quite some significance.
index.php
EDIT: The location of the structure on the minimap is just a placeholder for testing. The real thing's gonna be far deeper underground

Attachments

• HOTCArena2.png
    HOTCArena2.png
    654.9 KB · Views: 492
ANOTHER UPDATE: IVE FOUND THE REASON FOR WHY ROTWORM LAGS SO MUCH. WORKING ON FIX RN. Apparently, it spawns near 200 body parts the moment it spawns, all of which are stacked on top of each other, which is why one can only see a few and the worm looks like its working fine.

20180614152440_1.jpg

Is there a way to fix this text bug? I found I see it is only happening with the pinkymod and it is very stressful trying to figure out what item is what when I can't even see it on my screen. All of my other items do not do this either it just only do this when using pinkymod.

20180614152440_1.jpg

Is there a way to fix this text bug? I found I see it is only happening with the pinkymod and it is very stressful trying to figure out what item is what when I can't even see it on my screen. All of my other items do not do this either it just only do this when using pinkymod.
Unfortunately, there isn't, other than just play on a greater resolution. Anyways I'll just split that description into more lines in the next update. I didn't really think anyone would play Terraria on such a low resolution so thats my fault. Sorry

Unfortunately, there isn't, other than just play on a greater resolution. Anyways I'll just split that description into more lines in the next update. I didn't really think anyone would play Terraria on such a low resolution so thats my fault. Sorry
Playing on a higher resolution does not help my case what so ever the text doesn't change anything other that the text going off the screen. I have other mods that have a lot of text on their items and it stays on the cursor. especially when framerate is a problem.

UPDATE: I might be able to handle a modding team, actually. might is the keyword. If you would like to try(and also like me to try) to aid this mod's development, I'll post a signup request AFTER this update. So yeah

Playing on a higher resolution does not help my case what so ever the text doesn't change anything other that the text going off the screen. I have other mods that have a lot of text on their items and it stays on the cursor. especially when framerate is a problem.
I've fixed the thing as well as several other items with longer descriptions. So yeah

So looking into Mineral Mirror and visiting underground hollowed ice biome killed my world. Tbh I used A LOT of modes in that playthrow, but that's what killed it after all (was in that biome like 12 minutes before using the mirror - everything was fine). If any helpful data may be salvaged from this I'm happy to give it.

So looking into Mineral Mirror and visiting underground hollowed ice biome killed my world. Tbh I used A LOT of modes in that playthrow, but that's what killed it after all (was in that biome like 12 minutes before using the mirror - everything was fine). If any helpful data may be salvaged from this I'm happy to give it.
did your Terraria give any error message or anything, if so, do share! This hasn't happened before to anyone I know(feel free to correct me), I personally don't use alot of mods but I don't actually think there is anything in the mineral mirror corrupts the world like that. Not pushing the blame on you but, I think the presence of some mods that might be interfering with the mirror is what causes it. There are many mods out there I do not know of, and perhaps one of them might be the cause. Even for other people I know who have a huge mod list, it hasn't happened either. So it's probably some other mod you have. Anyways, thanks for reporting this potential bug. :pinky:

Nothing at all actually. Which is strange, I had a lot of crashes and world-corruptions but always with error message. Anyway, thx for the tip. I'll ask a friend programmer to look for ID conflicts with a mirror. Also it may be a save corruption due to a crash during autosave, that is extremely bad luck but :red: happens - I'll replicate same conditions to check for that later.
Hopefully I'll keep playing with this mod on, loving it so far :)

Why does the astral dial say that excessive use causes strange disruptions? In the mod description it says its just a time changer but does it do anything else?

Why does the astral dial say that excessive use causes strange disruptions? In the mod description it says its just a time changer but does it do anything else?
If you use it during events like Blood Moon, eclipse, etc etc, it will cause the event to repeat again the next real night, 'disrupting time'.

UPDATE: (Forwarded from Discord) I just realised I completed Gatekeepers in two days. Well, thats great I guess. I don't know if what I have currently is rushed, as I did try to program it a bit quicker, or maybe I was just more concentrated programming it. Anyways, it's a fully fightable boss, and with 100% ORIGINAL WORM AI(Yes, original worm AI). Which means, I just need to implement around 6 more items, resprite Valdaris and AFTER 6 MONTHS, VU8 WILL BE RELEASED. PRAISE LORD PONKEH.

Update should be at most in 3-4 days, and if you are very lucky, maybe even today. Cheers and have a nice day

VU8 AKA 1.0.0.0 RELEASED! HERES THE CHANGELOG!

Code:
-Resprited almost everything, thanks to help from RoyalTurd!
-Redid alot of items, including Cosmic Catharsis, Stellaris, Hunter of Souls,
-Complete redo of Abyssal Duo, with new AI and sprites. Their now the Gatekeepers.
-Added boss Heart of the Cavern
-50+ items
-Added several new NPCs
-A new damage type! Dark damage! Detailed explanation in thread.
-Various new sound effects!
-Added sound to various pre-existing things, such as Sunlight Trader's attacks
-Added gore for enemies
-Added various new potions and dishes
-Added basic flashlights to brighten up your (night).
-Added two new crafting stations.
-Added several decorative furniture
-Nerfed/buffed lots of things
-Bugfixes, better multiplayer support
-Added recipe for dart traps
-Added infinite boulder dispenser trap. Not as powerful as 'real' boulders though
-Added chickens
-Added convoluted mirror and (hopefully)fixed a potential bug for Deathly Mirror
-You can now catch chickens and turtles with bug net
-Added new Rockroller pet
-Added Basic Mechanism, a way to craft dart traps and more
-Gatekeepers now have a treasure bag and expert item
-Mineral Mirror now has a proper crafting recipe
-Added Altituned Hamaxes
-Bottled Rockets
>Removed Psychoranhabrine

VU8 AKA 1.0.0.0 RELEASED! HERES THE CHANGELOG!

Code:
-Resprited almost everything, thanks to help from RoyalTurd!
-Redid alot of items, including Cosmic Catharsis, Stellaris, Hunter of Souls,
-Complete redo of Abyssal Duo, with new AI and sprites. Their now the Gatekeepers.
-Added boss Heart of the Cavern
-50+ items
-Added several new NPCs
-A new damage type! Dark damage! Detailed explanation in thread.
-Various new sound effects!
-Added sound to various pre-existing things, such as Sunlight Trader's attacks
-Added gore for enemies
-Added various new potions and dishes
-Added basic flashlights to brighten up your (night).
-Added two new crafting stations.
-Added several decorative furniture
-Nerfed/buffed lots of things
-Bugfixes, better multiplayer support
-Added recipe for dart traps
-Added infinite boulder dispenser trap. Not as powerful as 'real' boulders though
-Added chickens
-Added convoluted mirror and (hopefully)fixed a potential bug for Deathly Mirror
-You can now catch chickens and turtles with bug net
-Added new Rockroller pet
-Added Basic Mechanism, a way to craft dart traps and more
-Gatekeepers now have a treasure bag and expert item
-Mineral Mirror now has a proper crafting recipe
-Added Altituned Hamaxes
-Bottled Rockets
>Removed Psychoranhabrine

holy poop i musta check this out, thx Linx!
also would you like to check out my ambitious mod im making? if sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
here is da link, link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/autumn-realms-tc-help-wanted.70217/

Hello, is this mod playable on multiplayer? im trying to use it but i found a lot of issues with it, first of all i see my friend suffering damage 1 hp and he sees the same thing but in me, we see the things that we build placed in different way, but this all just happens when i use this mod.

sorry about my bad english

Back
Top Bottom