TCF Suggestion Pinning or Stickying Statuses or Profile Posts

Do you want this implemented?

• Total voters

SolaR

Golem
I think there should be an option on statuses and profile posts that would let you sticky it to the top of your page, but only one or two at a time. So for example, say I want a funny picture to stay at the top of my profile page, regardless of what I post afterwards. I would click the sticky option on the status, and it would stay at the top of my profile page until either I unsticky it or sticky a different post.
This of course wouldn't affect the New Profile Posts section.

Do you want this idea implemented? If so, or even if you don't, please say whether you do or don't in the pool above.

But you might want to make another profile post. And someone else might post on your profile. It could be sort of like pinning is on twitter.

Newer posts on your profile that aren't yours do not remove your status from the top bar.

I mainly want this so i can keep a birthday post on top wheere all the people can post their birthday spam gratulations under.

Only once per year per userpage. Now theres plenty of userpages, the new posts section regulary is flooded with these wishes...

There would be no way to require people to use this feature in that way on your profile, nor to make other people use it in this way on their profiles.

Back
Top Bottom