Weapons & Equip Plantera's Hook

You've expressed your idea and given thought into the suggestion. It also happens to be quite an original idea. You have my support.

I don't think you're actually reading or understanding what I'm saying. So don't worry about it :)
No, you're definitely not the one understanding. It wouldn't stick to the background wall cause you're not aiming there. You'd have the same yellow marker that you have when using Smart Cursor to dig with. Wherever you aim at a background wall is where the hook would stick. If you don't want it to stick to a wall, aim past the tiles you want it to stick to and then use that.

No, you're definitely not the one understanding. It wouldn't stick to the background wall cause you're not aiming there. You'd have the same yellow marker that you have when using Smart Cursor to dig with. Wherever you aim at a background wall is where the hook would stick. If you don't want it to stick to a wall, aim past the tiles you want it to stick to and then use that.
Assuming you always have time to do that, or can see the cursor. I got that just fine, hence me mentioning perfect accuracy.

Well for when you need something less precise there are a wide selection of other hooks, and you CAN hold more than one at once.

I can confirm that a similair hook is dropped from Plantera, It doesn't function exactly as suggested, but you can see it as an upgraded ivy whip

Back
Top Bottom