Play Station Network Usernames

My psn: plyo_m3tric
I am relatively new to console, but i am a veteran on pc, and id like to game with a group. (Im legit and dont hack/dupe)

Mexwasp
Ps3
I play a couple hours a night. I've just unlocked hard mode. I am willing to start a new world with someone.

Hey guys, I have a quick question. Can a PsVita player play with a Ps3 player in Terraria?

Here's my PSN: sampy99x
Hope I gets to play with someone.:happy:

Gamertag: J-Burnz_Killinem
Console: PS4

Kinda noobish, me and my fiance play from time to time. Played a lot on 360, but I traded that in for a ps4, needless to say, New world, New characters, so I need more people to play with.

Psn:zF_Fzn
Anyone interested hmu, mic proffered but quites are acceptable, I am willing to start fresh if need be, please no hackers/Dupers, my last squad kinda broke up, looking for some new friends, add me

Lost my world after gamecrash... looking for someone to help me build up again ;) PS4. PSN: GOLDENsmurfGOD
[DOUBLEPOST=1428094731][/DOUBLEPOST]Want 2 help anyone withe pumpkin / frostmoon for free ;) PS4 PSN: GOLDENsmurfGOD

I need help I have some items I shouldn't a friend duped and gave them to me I wont use these items if not wanted thanks ps4 gamertag: zoltanreborn420
[DOUBLEPOST=1428185935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Psn:zF_Fzn
Anyone interested hmu, mic proffered but quites are acceptable, I am willing to start fresh if need be, please no hackers/Dupers, my last squad kinda broke up, looking for some new friends, add me
Ps4?

Ps4,Ps vita, and Ps3 Don't matter because of cross-play.

Username: socks567
Only recently got it for my ps4, used to play on xb360.
I have a new character because of this.i am pre-hard mode .

If you need help, send a friend request over to me. xxterminatorxx5. I'm top of the leaderboards and would love to show you my map I worked hard on.

Would prefer a headset :)

Back
Top Bottom