tModLoader Pletharia Plus

What Would You Like to be in the Mod?(Highest Voted Thing Gets the Most Work Done on it)

• Summoner Expansion

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Item Binders(New Item Possibilities)

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Sky Expansion

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can say what you plan to make the mod? Like, post moon lord, rabalancing mod etc...
I am planning to have the mod revolve around the whole game but mainly endgame and post-moon lord hopefully
Quick edit: I also want to enhance the thrower class and possibly other classes that could use some improvement.

image.png Spoiler #2 #endgame stuff

Obviously it has patterns of the Celestial Towers, and looks like the Celestial Sigil. I guess it shall be used as a crafting material, perhaps for upgrades for the current celestial gear. I guess this is mainly for the weapons. I really want the "useless" weapons of the celestials to have more use. You see, pretty much only 1 weapon of each class needs crafting and the other is kicked to the sideline. Phantasm > Vortex Beater, Solar Eruption > Daybreak, Nebula Blaze > Nebula Arcanum, Stardust Dragon Staff > Stardust Cell Staff... These are pretty much the crystal clear choices. By giving advantages and fancy effects to the more ordinary kind of celestial weapons, it will make the choice based more on personal taste rather than obvious advantages. Phantasm has a nice mechanic of "phantom arrows", unique to it, and very creative. Vortex Beater has just a functioning grenade launcher. Solar Eruption is one heck of a versatile weapon, opposing to daybreak which is pretty much mandatory to single targets and specific situations. Nebula weapons clearly are both a little underwhelming, but the high damage of Nebula Blaze and it's relatively low(at least when comparated to it's counterpart) mana cost makes it a better choice. Stardust Dragon is a must have even for non summoners, while Cell is only at it's apex when using a summoner class build. So yes, giving these some upgrades would be amazing, but if you wish to make upgrades for the pairs of celestial weapons, that's fine as well. (Wall of Text ends here)

Obviously it has patterns of the Celestial Towers, and looks like the Celestial Sigil. I guess it shall be used as a crafting material, perhaps for upgrades for the current celestial gear. I guess this is mainly for the weapons. I really want the "useless" weapons of the celestials to have more use. You see, pretty much only 1 weapon of each class needs crafting and the other is kicked to the sideline. Phantasm > Vortex Beater, Solar Eruption > Daybreak, Nebula Blaze > Nebula Arcanum, Stardust Dragon Staff > Stardust Cell Staff... These are pretty much the crystal clear choices. By giving advantages and fancy effects to the more ordinary kind of celestial weapons, it will make the choice based more on personal taste rather than obvious advantages. Phantasm has a nice mechanic of "phantom arrows", unique to it, and very creative. Vortex Beater has just a functioning grenade launcher. Solar Eruption is one heck of a versatile weapon, opposing to daybreak which is pretty much mandatory to single targets and specific situations. Nebula weapons clearly are both a little underwhelming, but the high damage of Nebula Blaze and it's relatively low(at least when comparated to it's counterpart) mana cost makes it a better choice. Stardust Dragon is a must have even for non summoners, while Cell is only at it's apex when using a summoner class build. So yes, giving these some upgrades would be amazing, but if you wish to make upgrades for the pairs of celestial weapons, that's fine as well. (Wall of Text ends here)
Well, after reading that I have decided to post this also.image.png That actually gave me an idea of what to do with some stuff in the mod.
The power of the binder has been revealed!

Last edited:
The weapons inside of that gun looks like Gatligator, Vortex beater, and a megashark! Not sure what the green is.

me likey shiny new spoilers, also the gun is good, but i will say some point into the future, perhaps when the mods released, it could do with a unique texture.

me likey shiny new spoilers, also the gun is good, but i will say some point into the future, perhaps when the mods released, it could do with a unique texture.
The thing is, I was hoping to make it look like it was put together by parts being ripped off of the original and then being put together in one. There probably will be a new texture in the future but I think that I'll be fine with this for now.

Ok here are some more sprites I've been working on...
image.png

I feel like they could use some more improvement, but I just wanted to show some progress on more sprites since I'm currently stuck afk for the rest of the weekend so this is normally the time I would try to get as many sprites and other things done since I am super fast at making them on my phone. Now time for a thread update...:sigh:

I hope you guys are pumpkined for this new spoiler. It is going to make you want to keep throw away all of those amazing old copper ores that you- I'm just going to stop there. Making this weird message is harder than a mythril anvil... Anyways here is the spoiler
image.png
image.png
image.png

Last edited:
There isn't a lot of content but this already looks amazing. Ever since the Necro mod / Avalon mod stopped updating I've been looking for a new post hardmode mod. I hope to see this project grow. I would love to help, but I know nothing coding (for terraria at least) and I feel the ideas wouldn't be very original.

There isn't a lot of content but this already looks amazing. Ever since the Necro mod / Avalon mod stopped updating I've been looking for a new post hardmode mod. I hope to see this project grow. I would love to help, but I know nothing coding (for terraria at least) and I feel the ideas wouldn't be very original.
avalon isnt over yet, the mod creator just decided to take a long, LONG break, he will be updating it most likely when terraria 1.3.1 has been out for a while

Back
Top Bottom