Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Well, I got this. It's mostly accurate except for the part about not holding grudges. I tend to do a lot of that...
misdreavus.gif

i like playing alot of games (most of them are on my 2DS and on Steam) and i have had Omega Ruby since it came out and iv'e had alot of fun battling, trading and even wonder trading, i have a pretty solid team but most of the time i don't stratigize my next move sometimes which leads to my downfall in online sometimes

I played Crystal, then FireRed, then Diamond, then Platinum, then Black, then X, then Alpha Sapphire. Then I replayed Platinum and lost FireRed and played LeafGreen instead, to get all the legends. I was cooperating with @Sir Drax who replayed SoulSilver and Emerald. We occasionally fight Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia VS Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon.

Kyogre's Blizzard is too OP when we triple battle

Dialga's Roar of Time is too OP when we single battle

my 1st pokemon game was Pokemon Red Version for Gameboy Colour and have been interested ever since, i also have Pokemon Pearl, Soul Silver, Ruby, White, White 2, Y and Omega Ruby. i loved playing them all

Ummm... I don't know about this... this isn't the one I wanna be.

Can't I be something awesome like Meganium or Butterfree?

Edit: Wow Butterfree does fit me alot better

Really... Wtf

This does not describe me one bit
I like to help but generally forget about what i want to do, and i never act on impulse. Nobody likes me who i have actually met irl.

Back
Top Bottom