NPCs & Enemies Post-Mech Hell Expansion

index.php

Dragonbone Blade (Sprite by Brutallama! Thank you!)
* Melee weapon
* Hits cast out Flaming Souls that deal extra damage similarly to the Spectre Mask's set bonus.
Damage: 95
Use Time: 30 (3 uses/second)
Knockback: 5 (Strong)
* Flaming Souls inflict "On Fire!" 50% (1/2) for 3 seconds.
A Hardmode upgrade-ish of the Bee Keeper.
Oh great. Another melee weapon made by this guy that's stronger than Terra Blade. And they can be obtained around the same time. But I like the idea of a hardmode Bee Keeper.

While I am blown away by the impressive sprites, I also think these ideas, as a concept for new enemies, are pretty darn great! :dryadsmile:

My good man, why are you not on the development team as their spriter, or atleast as a co-spriter or another spriter? I know I've seen all your threads on this, but I would still love to see all this in the game!

This is all amazing, I love it! The infernal dragon sprite is especially awesome. If I could add anything to this it would be to change the Red Devil's health to 666, which I know was mentioned in TO.

I KNOW!

Also, you made too many "Look at those damn other stats".
i just quoted the same post over 9000 times because based on your behaviour it seems like you just look at base damage and say "2OP4MEPLZNURF" without looking at the other stats.
again,
LOOK AT THOSE DAMN OTHER STATS!
Having a superior base damage doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean that it's stronger.

i really like this since the underworld is so incredibly boreing. but the sword is little OP at 3 uses /s if the souls do any more than like 20 damage.

i really like this since the underworld is so incredibly boreing. but the sword is little OP at 3 uses /s if the souls do any more than like 20 damage.
Oops, that's supposed to say 2 uses per second. >_>

Anyways, all this balancing stuff kind of loses importance in the face of the True Swords. Everyone underestimates how powerful those Beams make them.

Back
Top Bottom