• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

ppowersteef

Paladin
Eyaa m8! It's been quite some time, say, are you still doin' requests?
It's been a while indeed.

Currently the requests are closed though, and I'm not yet in the mood to open them this month.
Perhaps I'll open them again next month when Christmas is near. But that's just presuming things.

Glad to see you back though. :)

XSlayer300

Skeletron Prime
It's been a while indeed.

Currently the requests are closed though, and I'm not yet in the mood to open them this month.
Perhaps I'll open them again next month when Christmas is near. But that's just presuming things.

Glad to see you back though. :)
Ah thanks, I hope your art will improve over the next upcoming requests! It's near!

ppowersteef

Paladin
Time for November's montly art batch.
Roguelikes have been a thing for me again, both Noita and Caveblazers have been addictive lately. :p
Caveblazers especially has been of interests lately, this month I've finally managed to beat it's intense 5-relic run. And dang, it has been such a relief.

In each area, there's a hidden passage that leads to a 'test' to obtain the relic. And each Relic adds a positive and a negative effect, but in general it makes the game more challenging.
Playing the game with all relics active is also considered the most difficult challenge to do in the game. Which leads you to a hidden last area where it's true final boss is hidden...A floating eyeball. (yes)

It's been such a great experience and it has taken me many hours to beat, for something that doesn't really feature a special ending besides "Completed!".
But that great moment of relief is what makes it all worth it:
caveblazers Eye of Israphel.png

Caveblazers has also recieved it's final major update the day after I did this artwork, so just at the moment I wanted to lessen it, it was time to dive into it again.
But I won't mind too much, I'm enjoying it and that's good. v:

I've also focussed a little on OC's for a bit,
For example I've given Sapphire a proper reference image.
she had her midriff updated in doodles, but I didn't went into detail with it yet, So have another Sapphire. :v
Sapphire energetic2.png

And more doodles on the way:
24 November was Silvyne's 4th birthday already, And since Sapphire took Silvyne's spot as the "holy warrior girl", I've decided to make her more unique on the "Space Ranger" side.
And to add to that, Silvyne can now control her Spaceship at will, even when she's in Silver Armor. v:
Silverstar Airstrike2.png

More girls:
untitled tape girl.png

Samantha and her deer, resting out during the winter period:
GN Winter dev break.png

Also watched the anime Konosuba last month, it was amazing:
konosuba s2 dance.png

Ghostar:
Mehtroid.png

And lastly, some drawpile doodles.

This one started with "Draw grill", and I ended up drawing every OC I have, my OC roster has expanded quite a lot:
1575219480705.png

Fish:
1575219536140.png

Pile 34:
1575219210765.png

The busiest month of the year is coming nearby, work's especially busy right now, but also the moment of vacation is near too. So I might open some requests again for holidays. :)
It's something to get through, and something that'll be worth it at the end. I'm looking forward for that.

As for now, I sheep 🐑

1575220374784.png
(Credit to Dragonith)

Top Bottom