Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

And while I'm getting back into drawing again, I might as well do some requests again.

-+-+Requests are open!+-+-

For the moment, I'll open up to 10 slots at max. and I'll leave them open untill the end of February, or when the request slots have filled up.
The slots may eventually expand further depending on how well the requests goes.
Please be aware that I won't start the requests immediately, and may begin on the first one at the weekend.

Per request I'm going to draw 1 character with color and shading and a transparent background, I like drawing details, but don't go with overdetailed:

Examples of requests done before:
Brotherin Gerben.png
Takane.png
Flykip.png
Thoira.png

- Pictures of your character are preferred if possible!
- The character doesn't have to be Terraria-related, but it is preferred.
- I don't set a specific limit about character details, but I'll rather not prefer overly-detailed characters.
- I do draw humans often so my preference is to be human or human-like.

Things I like to draw:
- Girls.
- In-game Terraria characters.
- OC's or game characters.

Things I will not draw:
- Anything that is against the usual forum rules.
- The same characters I've drawn before. I've gotten quite used to these by now, and I rather prefer some variation. I may make an exception if I like drawing the character though.
- Terraria NPC's/enemies. I like to keep the focus on character-created characters to have some creativity.
- Backgrounds.
- Evil/Demonic characters. (very broad, it varies depending on how comfortable I am with it)
- Blood/Guro.
- Mature content/fetishes
- Basically anything that does not make me feel comfortable drawing.

Please PM me if you've questions/doubts about your request.

With that said, Request Away!

Last edited:
Well, I have something if you want it. I'm somewhat thinking of sending the picture through DMs, though here's fine too so I'll leave it to you which way you'd rather I send it.

1580331425026.png

Could you draw my Summoner Character (Rigel)? I get the feeling you haven't drawn anything quite like him before. (I do have a female mage character if you'd rather do that.)

Well, I have something if you want it. I'm somewhat thinking of sending the picture through DMs, though here's fine too so I'll leave it to you which way you'd rather I send it.
I'd personally prefer this thread, which makes it easier to organise.

View attachment 234518
Could you draw my Summoner Character (Rigel)? I get the feeling you haven't drawn anything quite like him before. (I do have a female mage character if you'd rather do that.)
I'll take this one. Looks promising enough. :)

I have this one Seviper I'd like you to draw (Agnes, but I only have text there though):
[She is not much "younger" in a sense of being smaller than an adult Seviper (like 3/4th size of normal one), her scales are black and white, and the blade at the end resembles halberd than a cleaver.] Where the golden gem would be, it's red. Her eyes like usual Seviper.

ppowersteef said:
characters I've drawn before. I've gotten quite used to these by now, and I rather prefer some variation. I may make an exception if I like drawing the character though.
I get the feeling you haven't drawn anything quite like him before.
Not sure if you've done a dragon before, but here's one anyway.
To make it a little clear, I was mostly talking about the same characters I got requested before. It happened sometimes that I drew the same design multiple times. While it was nice to see the improvements, I rather preferred to do a different character instead. I think it won't happen that often by now, but I wrote it down just to be sure.

Chir's and Eldgar's are fine and accepted.

Heya! Finally requests are open! I have two requests to do, but since it it is not your thing... then the first thing I am going to request is priority.

I want you to draw this guy, a male (sorry if it is not female) soldier and Ruth's typical, but not-fairly forgiving cousin at heart (not a bad guy either): Daniel Aye.

His armored, power suit and visor helmet:

1580359477045.png

1580361002706.png

His biological appearance:
1580370735288.png
1580370748002.png
1580370750978.png

EDIT: I forgot to mention that he also carries two pistols, both based on the modern M1911 designs (such as Springfield's TRP, M45MEU(SOC), Kimber, etc).

Last edited:
*Claps hands*
Would you mind drawing my ranger character and main OC, Danny? Male.
Description:
Danny has black messy hair, with a pair of black-framed glasses. He wears a white labcoat-like jacket, with a black undershirt. He wears stylized Shroomite Leggings to look like jeans.
He wears Obsidian boot styled sneakers, same pattern except for the red lava charm object on it. He holds a megashark, standing like this:
1580407464151.png
As I'm typing this, I just realized my character looks a lot like darthmorf. Great minds think alike ;)

That, actually looks really cool. He's so short, he has a beard, a crown, red everywhere, and I love it.

Go Rigel!

.....he looked like he wore lava waders for a sec there

Back
Top Bottom