View attachment 63593
Birthday gift for @Hello the Terrarian
View attachment 63596

Karlaih, the chain user, for @Terra Branford
View attachment 63598

...I dunno why I made this:
View attachment 63595

Also, All "Good Night" doodles:

And the progress video of the Vortex Invasion, which is finally done...and probably also still too long >_>:

EDIT: almost forgotten this, I'm opening my Requests (yay!)
However, I'll only start on them when I'm back from vacation, which will take some time then.
I'm not sure how many I'll make when I'm back, so I'm opening it to maximum 15 slots.

Once again, same rules applies that I don't do gifs/animations, and that the requests can result in the character drawings above.
These looks pretty darn epic.

Also, I wish you luck and fun on your vacation

This will be my final batch for some time...again...^^;

Showing some drawings/doodles I had done in the meantime:

Thank you gift for @Corenality
View attachment 63593
Birthday gift for @Hello the Terrarian
View attachment 63596

Karlaih, the chain user, for @Terra Branford
View attachment 63598

...I dunno why I made this:
View attachment 63595

Also, All "Good Night" doodles:

And the progress video of the Vortex Invasion, which is finally done...and probably also still too long >_>:

So many cute and awesome comics! Keep up the good work!

EDIT: almost forgotten this, I'm opening my Requests (yay!)
However, I'll only start on them when I'm back from vacation, which will take some time then.
I'm not sure how many I'll make when I'm back, so I'm opening it to maximum 15 slots.

Once again, same rules applies that I don't do gifs/animations, and that the requests can result in the character drawings above.
Finally! Could you make Craig for me? :)

Well Mr. ppower, I got an idea. May I request Helios (I hope you're familiar, if not references from Pepsi, J.Kizt, and BitPie) hanging out with some of the Solar enemies?

So many cute and awesome comics! Keep up the good work!

Finally! Could you make Craig for me? :)
Thank you, :D

And who's Craig? I assume the one from south park.
Open requests, huh?

Could'ya make me a version of this Char using the last prism? xD
With 'this Char', I'll assume...your avatar?

...I need a full picture then...(nothing lewd intended)
Well Mr. ppower, I got an idea. May I request Helios (I hope you're familiar, if not references from Pepsi, J.Kizt, and BitPie) hanging out with some of the Solar enemies?
The one with the viking helmet? allright then :)

Oh and, my request...
*searching for it through my chest*

Can you be able to do Craftamus, holdimg his legendary True Night's Edge?
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Gimme a mo. By "Char" I mean my in-game sprite.
I set it as my prof pic. Click on me and go to my profile page. (Can't figure out how to make bigger, sorry.)
29893.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, :D

And who's Craig? I assume the one from south park.

The one with the viking helmet? allright then :)
I believe Craig is that wizard guy with the duck that he uses as an avatar most of the time. And yes, that's Helios all right. Main weapon is a Revolver but there's a form I haven't requested where he 'awakens'. Fire Wings, Living Flame Dye on most of his stuff, Spectral Hades on his wings and boots, a fiery pet lizard as a pet. Old version prefers a Revolver, new version likes a Sniper and a Vortex Beater. Your choice in which to use, and if you need more reference I can oblige to showing you. :D

I believe Craig is that wizard guy with the duck that he uses as an avatar most of the time. And yes, that's Helios all right. Main weapon is a Revolver but there's a form I haven't requested where he 'awakens'. Fire Wings, Living Flame Dye on most of his stuff, Spectral Hades on his wings and boots, a fiery pet lizard as a pet. Old version prefers a Revolver, new version likes a Sniper and a Vortex Beater. Your choice in which to use, and if you need more reference I can oblige to showing you. :D
Understood, I'm see it now who's Craig.

I should research those new dyes more if I want a good reference :p

Gimme a mo. By "Char" I mean my in-game sprite.
I set it as my prof pic. Click on me and go to my profile page. (Can't figure out how to make bigger, sorry.)
29893.jpg
Allright then,

To everyone. I rather have uploaded references than 'My avatar', since that's likely changed when I've returned from my trip.

If we could play a quick game of Terraria it'd be pretty easy to show you but I'd have to do that soon. I'd think vacation would make you forget that quickly anyway. :p

Oh, the dye on the wings and boots is Shadowflame Hades, not Spectral Hades (<- Don't even know if that second one exists actually). I also have a Magic Lamp(pent) now so that's a thing.

Are you still doing fire emblem sprites requests?

If yes, i would like to see my character as a (fire emblem) paladin...
aurora riding unicorn.png

She's wearing recolored hallowed armor, steapunk googles and using the daybreak as a weapon...
the unicorn could wear the ususal paladin horse armor

i think amelia's paladin battle sprites (from fe8) could be a good base for it...

Back
Top Bottom