tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Ditto, I just recently started up with modded Terraria and I've gone through the whole list of available mods. This one is one of the best concepts since it adds variety and challenge within "species" of mobs. In line with that I'm really looking forward to the shaders Hiccup was talking about. However I just can't install it until I can turn off the parts I don't ever want to come across. I have nothing against the reflect mechanic, but it does way to much damage in the default game and needs to be reduced to 1/3rd. I'm not adding that or petrification to even more mobs in the game.

Do the dropped bomb act like vanilla bombs and destroy terrain? If so I'd shut that one off too.
If you mean the "mines", no, they do not destroy the terrain, but they will destroy any of your characters.
(I haven't tried with mods that give you absurd amounts of Health though...)
But my characters with over 700 HP (and +100 def) die in one explosion.

No, the dropped bombs are the same as dropped from the clown mob. They only do damage to entities, not tiles.

how do i upgrade? should i recraft weapon using tickets? that doesnt seem to do anything.
also where to find choice thing, i want to craft greatbow.

I might have left in some test shader code in the last release - there might simply be a conflict if more than one mod tries to mess with the hooks involved. That's only a guess, though, and I hope it's not the case, since shaders are awesome.
Now that ShaderLib is out there actually could be a conflict. Nothing that would make them suddenly turn green, but more along the lines of the shaders not appearing at all, depending on how load order works out. For compatibility (and stability) reasons I would suggest switching over to use ShaderLib. The GitHub is here; to use it, add in a hook through ShaderLibMod.AddNPCShaderHook during load that returns the shader ID of whatever shader you're using.

If you would like the mod to still be able to run without requiring ShaderLib I may add weak-reference functionality in the near future.

Checking through the items via recipe browser, it says there is a void crown, but how do you get void essence? xD

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does this mod work with legend of terraria and tremor yet?
Sadly, this is incompatible with 'Legend of Terraria 3' -- at least when using most recent updates.

When I recently asked that mod's creator if it was possible to allow for compatibility between the two mods on their end, they responded with this:
Well, the thing is I would have to redo alot of monsters. The problem is that any mod that uses CloneDefalts() is incompatible with enemy mods. It's enemy mods that should solve the problem, but i don't it will, because probably it's not easy.

I would be great if @Hiccup251 was willing to look into addressing this, but sadly it may prove more difficult than what it's worth.

Sadly, this is incompatible with 'Legend of Terraria 3' -- at least when using most recent updates.

When I recently asked that mod's creator if it was possible to allow for compatibility between the two mods on their end, they responded with this:

I would be great if @Hiccup251 was willing to look into addressing this, but sadly it may prove more difficult than what it's worth.
For some reason, LoT 3 and Prefixes work fine together when cheat sheet is enabled... if you want to play these two mods just download cheat sheet and enable it...

Hello, I'm not sure if this bug has been reported before or if it's known otherwise. I've encountered a bug in single player with this mod activated while using gravity potions where all other NPCs don't get flipped properly. I've recorded it to make it more clear.

So i heard RNGJesus blessed me today :D Sad am not doing magician playthru :(
6167E6668374EB9D704DB8F7EF5C4FB637D85838

Inspired by the Throwing Needles (which are awesome, by the way):

Potion Vials

Left-click to toss a potion vial which explodes in a small AoE effect, three options for right-click:

1: Throw several in a spread/arc
2: Consume several, throw one with a large AoE
3: Drink one, consumes a few, gives a short-lived buff depending on the Vial type.

Should be heavily affected by gravity in contrast to the Needles.

Inspired by the Throwing Needles (which are awesome, by the way):

Potion Vials

Left-click to toss a potion vial which explodes in a small AoE effect, three options for right-click:

1: Throw several in a spread/arc
2: Consume several, throw one with a large AoE
3: Drink one, consumes a few, gives a short-lived buff depending on the Vial type.

Should be heavily affected by gravity in contrast to the Needles.
Edit: deleted everything I said. This is the plague doctor equipment and throwables from Thorium mod. You are asking for something that is already more or less a thing.

Last edited:
Edit: deleted everything I said. This is the plague doctor equipment and throwables from Thorium mod. You are asking for something that is already more or less a thing.

I didn't get a chance to see your initial comment, but this is not just a copy of the Thorium weapons. Those have an entirely different mechanic based around chain reactions. And not everyone would be using Thorium anyway.

Also, separate suggestion: Throwing Needles that, when several are loaded, are thrown in a spread instead of a single line rapid-fire.

Back
Top Bottom