tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Using the right TML version for this mod, and noticing the magic rings don't seem to actually hit enemies at all. Specifically trying Toxic Rain and Razorwind. Both just pass right through enemies without accomplishing a single thing. D:

Using a few other mods-- mostly content, but also Even More Modifiers, so maybe it's a cross-compatibility issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?

----EDIT: Scratch all that. It randomly started working after a few reboots. Mod is cool as hell.

Last edited:
So I need 9.2.3 tmod and latest steam terraria?
if you still have the modloader patch for terrairia 1.3.5.3 yes, and if you still have the old mod updates for 9.2.3 you can still playing with them.

if you play with spirit mod that mod dosent gonna be updated in 2 weeks their devs are very busy with their real life (exam week)

is there a list of when the different tokens start dropping?
Tier 1, Amethyst: Beginning of game
Tier 2, Topaz: Skeletron OR Queen Bee killed
Tier 3, Sapphire: Start of Hardmode
Tier 4, Emerald: Any mech boss killed
Tier 5, Ruby: Plantera killed
Tier 6, Amber: Lunatic Cultist killed

First post. Under loot and how it works.

I also really want updates for this mod, while I have to play without it ...
Yeah, I think so. I know they can have the splitter effect, I created a statue-and-trap farm for mimics and was very surprised when I got items from a splitter creating two valid lootable mimics.

Is the dev planning on updating this? Cause this mod is faaaar better then that "Enemy Modifiers" one, which is already up to date with the new modloader version..

waiting for reply. have a good day everyone :)

Is the dev planning on updating this? Cause this mod is faaaar better then that "Enemy Modifiers" one, which is already up to date with the new modloader version..

waiting for reply. have a good day everyone :)
Agreed, i just got into modding, but i just want this mod the most! i tried the other one but its not as fun as this one looks! -sighs- its been almost a week now.

Back
Top Bottom