Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

First time in hardmode, pre-hardmode boss, and I got to space for some reason and get one shotted by an arch wyvern.
I respawn, attempt to get back up to the floating island I was on when I died and get killed by another arch wyvern.
At that point I gave up and just crafted stuff in my base, prepping to go mining, when I get one shotted by the same arch wyvern.
Turns out that wyverns on the 3ds edition don't despawn after they kill you, they fly to the top of the world and go out of bounds, but don't despawn, they come back to kill you again. Sure if you are prepared and get lucky by getting mostly normal wyverns them not despawning and making you lose progress is awesome, but I was nowhere near prepared, my best gear being a Night's edge and Molten armor.
I got killed so many times before I even was able to dodge the thing, and died even more trying to kill it...
“Talk about a grudge, holy. That thing is bloodthirsty.”

Ohh yeah, when I played on my tablet (which was on the same version as 3DS), Arch Wyverns were such a pain to deal with. Same with Wyverns.

Once (In journey mode), I accidentally spawned a Prismatic Lacewing, and as a joke, tried to kill it.
But then I did.
And I kid you not, the Empress spawned. And I sat there for like 5 minutes wondering what happened.

I forgot to clarify, this was not in the Hallow, or at night.
It was in the middle of the day,
In the Purity,
Right next to most of my NPCs.

I'll take over for this. Haku was the Hallow township that Lan made, with the Wizard, Nurse, and Party Girl. Desra was the desert township next to it.
However, Lan decided to fight the Empress, but the battle was long and fierce. They battled, until the Steampunk from Desra came out and tried to help.

But what started as a fight, turned into a massacre. And eventually all 6 NPCs from each township were dead. But... when Lan finished the Empress, it dropped more than what was normal. It also dropped a Relic and a Treasure Bag, meaning she had turned the difficulty up to Master, and forgot to turn it back. Needless to say, it's not something we talk about much.

I'll take over for this. Haku was the Hallow township that Lan made, with the Wizard, Nurse, and Party Girl. Desra was the desert township next to it.
However, Lan decided to fight the Empress, but the battle was long and fierce. They battled, until the Steampunk from Desra came out and tried to help.

But what started as a fight, turned into a massacre. And eventually all 6 NPCs from each township were dead. But... when Lan finished the Empress, it dropped more than what was normal. It also dropped a Relic and a Treasure Bag, meaning she had turned the difficulty up to Master, and forgot to turn it back. Needless to say, it's not something we talk about much.
Oh.

She's not very liked around there much, but she did move the Haku township to the other side of the Ocean so something like that doesn't happen again.

oh, I think I just remembered one of my most traumatic experiences with this game, the time my first world and character got corrupted and my dad was only able to save my world, not my character, so I had to continue using my sister's character (which is actually where Meghan came from, she was originally my sister's character). I edited the nearest gravestone from my now gone character to say that they didn't survive a game crash. That world is gone now too, I couldn't transfer it to the next laptop I got... its legacy lives on, though, as my main world now is using the same name.

Back
Top Bottom