tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

What is your favorite ammo added in the 0.5.0 Crazy Ammo Update?

• Glass Bullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse Arrow

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Teleportation Arrow

• Palladium Bullet

• Orichalcum Bullet

• Titanium Bullet

• Cobalt Arrow

• Mythril Arrow

• Adamantite Arrow

• Gun Arrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Sneaking Ghost won't spawn until Post plantera"
oh THANK GOD, I got so tired of getting rapped by that thing's high damage when ever I went into the dungeon in early hardmode.

I got to say though, this "mod of passion" has gone a very long way since you first published a tiny little mod featuring 2 bosses a year ago.
Now it's got sprites that look on par with the base game, new and fresh mechanics that make it stand out from other mods, and of course. Is just plain fun.

I wonder what's in store for next year, alot more awesomeness I'm sure!

Hey, first of all, I love the mod. Lots of really unique and interesting items, enemies, and more. The new prefixes are all fantastic too.
I do however have one slightly unusual request, however. Could you post the mod's music somewhere?
Especially the Sky Fortress theme. I absolutely love that piece of music but it isn't even on Turquoise's soundcloud, and I can't seem to find the other music either, which is unfortunate because there's lots of nice music.

Hey, first of all, I love the mod. Lots of really unique and interesting items, enemies, and more. The new prefixes are all fantastic too.
I do however have one slightly unusual request, however. Could you post the mod's music somewhere?
Especially the Sky Fortress theme. I absolutely love that piece of music but it isn't even on Turquoise's soundcloud, and I can't seem to find the other music either, which is unfortunate because there's lots of nice music.
I added links to this wiki page
https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Qwerty's_Bosses_and_Items/Blocks#Music_Boxes

Hey, not sure what this means, but was hoping you'd have an easy fix, i got this while trying to create a world with teracustom.

Qwerty's Bosses and Items: YoungTile. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Qwerty's Bosses and Items developers.

Hey, not sure what this means, but was hoping you'd have an easy fix, i got this while trying to create a world with teracustom.

Qwerty's Bosses and Items: YoungTile. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Qwerty's Bosses and Items developers.
oh thanks that explains a lot

So - I've fallen in love with the Ancient Miner Pickaxe.

Is there like a hardmode equivalent that does the 3x3? One that can mine better ores?
it's quite late the final boss of the mod has a chance of dropping "The Devourer" which mines a 13x13 area. I really should add 1 or 2 aoe picks between those tiers

So - I've fallen in love with the Ancient Miner Pickaxe.

Is there like a hardmode equivalent that does the 3x3? One that can mine better ores?
While it's not from this mod, and doesn't dig a 3x3, I could reccommend the Clockwork Digger from the mod Box of Gadgets.
It's purchased from the Steampunker. Unfortunately it can't mine Lihzahrd bricks, but it should be able to mine everything else. It's fast enough that the loss of 3x3 doesn't matter much, has very good range, and has the special ability of being able to break any grassy/mossy blocks in 1 hit rather than 2 like every other tool, making it invaluable for the jungle.
I'm sure there was another mod which had a 3x3 pick, one which could mine higher tier ores, but I think the 3x3 worked differently. It was a right-click ability or something? Or maybe that was this mod, and the other one was just left click... Not sure.

That said, an upgrade to the 3x3 pick would be wonderful.

launchpads seem to mess up the blending of blocks, as in if you remove the launchpad and place something where it was, the block gets real wonky and messed up, especially larger ones. anyone else experiencing this? (also, quitting the world and re-entering temporanealy fixes that)

I can't update the mod via the mod browser. The latest version on GitHub is outdated (0.16.9 when the most recent is 0.17.2).

Just came here to appreciate the sky fortress and its troll of a boss. Having you chase him around the biome and its traps is such a cool concept.

Back
Top Bottom