Random Forum Fights Infinity

((aight)) It is all blocked by me, and it doesn't even phase me

((This color is galeem)) Program, do you take me for an idiot? It means more people agianst me, and when light takes over everything, i will already have that!
*Ashley looks towards Galeem and summons a huge beam that engulfs galeem in darkness.*
*Ashley looks back at Happy while holding the beam.*
"If that stupid cat comes here, he will destroy this universe as if it were is own sandbox."
"Well, it can't be stopped. Lets embrace for impact."

((aight)) It is all blocked by me, and it doesn't even phase me

((This color is galeem)) Program, do you take me for an idiot? It means more people agianst me, and when light takes over everything, i will already have that!
"ok then. I gave you a chance."
*The beam travels around you and continues on its path to dat boi*

((To everyone))
The air starts to crackle around you from pure heat.
"wait... what? my temperature reading is off the charts. what the hell?"

“I’ve had enough of this tomfoolery.” Jix flicks his wrist and galeem dies instantaneously.
*The beam travels around you and continues on its path to dat boi*

((To everyone))
The air starts to crackle around you from pure heat.
“ooh nice magic trick, I wonder what’s going to happen?”
“Probably the ‘he’ the two weird people keep talking about.”
“Well you know everything that’s going to happen, and has ever happened, so of :red:ing course you know what’s happening. :red:face.”

“I’ve had enough of this tomfoolery.” Jix flicks his wrist and galeem dies instantaneously.
((Wish that would work.))

“ooh nice magic trick, I wonder what’s going to happen?”
“Probably the ‘he’ the two weird people keep talking about.”
“Well you know everything that’s going to happen, and has ever happened, so of :red:ing course you know what’s happening. :red:face.”

*Happy notices the two dudes talking and zips up to where they are.*
"Did you hear? 'He' is coming! Whenever he enters the multiverse, the whole place heats up!"

"i've figured out a new attack to use on that new target you're talking about."
"it won't survive against my solantia, that's for sure."

"Well heres what I can tell you about 'him' ."
*Happy clears his throat*
"He is a cat like me but bigger. He also has a big addiction to wrestling. He is also stronger than me and Ashley combined. He is quite able to take a beating and never has had a scratch yet."

"Well heres what I can tell you about 'him' ."
*Happy clears his throat*
"He is a cat like me but bigger. He also has a big addiction to wrestling. He is also stronger than me and Ashley combined. He is quite able to take a beating and never has had a scratch yet."

"Is he an Incineroar ? "

I shoot a lazer, powerful enough to capture someone, attacking Ashley. It's faster than the speed of light, and twists and turns every way she moves.

Back
Top Bottom