IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Soleil falls out of a portal from the sky into the forest, landing like this:
1654294386126.png
The grass around them immediately darkens black, disintegrating.

(Oh :red: I’m in this RP, totally forgot. Lmao

where’s a good place to drop a blue magical skeleton with a bone spear where he wouldn’t be attacked and murdered by like 20 people?)

(Oh :red: I’m in this RP, totally forgot. Lmao

where’s a good place to drop a blue magical skeleton with a bone spear where he wouldn’t be attacked and murdered by like 20 people?)
(Well, conaidering the other characters, basically anywhere near the city, but not in a military base.)

The sky suddenly darkens a bit, (assuming it already wasn’t raining) it begins to drizzle lightly over the forest. The rain begins to intensify, and a single bolt of lighting hits an opening between the trees, a figure appears in the place were it struck.

There was no more lightning, and the rain stayed moderately light.

The ferryman stood slowly, looking around.

He quickly stabbed his spear into the ground, jumped atop the hilt, and vaulted himself among the trees, silently slinking around.

The Emberbound walks out of the forest, they seem to not notice anybody yet.
(Is this character based on the Dark souls III mc?

It sounds so much like “The ashen one” I cant help but ask.)

The ferryman hears someone walking loudly, as if they don’t care if they alert anyone.

He slinked forward, getting much closer through the trees.

He primed his spear, nearing the sound. He didn’t intend to cause any harm, but he was ready to fight back.

(Is this character based on the Dark souls III mc?

It sounds so much like “The ashen one” I cant help but ask.)

The ferryman hears someone walking loudly, as if they don’t care if they alert anyone.

He slinked forward, getting much closer through the trees.

He primed his spear, nearing the sound. He didn’t intend to cause any harm, but he was ready to fight back.
(Nah, I was trying to find a race on fantasy race name thingy website and saw a type of demon and the name emberbound showed up
and they have fire based abilities)

Depending on whether or not Kalha is near any forests, they may notice that a dragon would be making its way towards them.

(Nah, I was trying to find a race on fantasy race name thingy website and saw a type of demon and the name emberbound showed up
and they have fire based abilities)
(Hopefully this notif goes through by quoting you)
Tom might notice someone nearby.

Back
Top Bottom