IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“Alright then, let me go grab some”
*Vortex would dive off of the billboard, activate his Jetpack, and land softly on the ground*
“Hopefully nobody notices me” he whispers, as the citizens glance furtively at him

"I really am an idiot"
Tess opens a portal in front of him
"Good luck finding your friends"
Tess goes through the portal and it closes after him

Aris has just disappeared

"Well we could go do some stargazing, I think there's some sort of event or something tonight. Is there something you want to do?"

(Anyone want to do a thing with me? (I don't have any scene decided btw.) I have Lavin and Ertwin, and Quilaren, available for basically anyone to interact with as the characters are all at unspecified locations that even I don't have decided currently. (Beyond just the fact that Lavin and Ertwin are together.))

"Well we could go do some stargazing, I think there's some sort of event or something tonight. Is there something you want to do?"
“There’s nothing in particular I had in mind, so stargazing could be fun. Where‘s the event happening?”
(Anyone want to do a thing with me? (I don't have any scene decided btw.) I have Lavin and Ertwin, and Quilaren, available for basically anyone to interact with as the characters are all at unspecified locations that even I don't have decided currently. (Beyond just the fact that Lavin and Ertwin are together.))
((I could do something with you, pretty much all of my characters are currently in unspecified locations. I’m going offline soon, though, so it might not be a good idea to start right now.))

Back
Top Bottom