Random Roleplay Discussions

Character concept I just need to put somewhere in case I forget about it.

NAME: IXHYLT

NICKNAME: THE KNIGHT

APPEARANCE: A ROUGHLY 12 FOOT TALL MACHINE COVERED IN THICK ANGULAR ARMOR RESEMBLING THAT OF A KNIGHT, RED LIGHTING ON THE JOINTS OF THE ARMOR. THERE’S A PLUSH SHAPED VISOR WITH A LARGE RED, SINGULAR OCULUS PEERING OUT FROM WITHIN.

BACKSTORY:
What would you do for the ones you love?

THEME:

so we have the Knight from Deltarune and this guy now...
This is why I ended up choosing the Warrior as Antasy's title instead
I don’t even know when or if I’d use this guy though.. he’s a concept character for lore purposes above all else

When I said in the Solitarus OOC "hopefully I won't miss 4 pages while gone" I did not mean "make me miss 4 pages in TLRPPW instead" /hj

All right was joking with people and now I actually need to see what people come up with at this point.
Who would each character in TLRPPW be if they were instead a character in Armoured Core 6?

All right was joking with people and now I actually need to see what people come up with at this point.
Who would each character in TLRPPW be if they were instead a character in Armoured Core 6?
Ngl I think only Fluxx and maybe Strawberry would have enough understanding of both to answer this question

In a perfect world, I like to think I’d be Rusty

In a realistic world, probably V.III O’Keffe..

I ENTIRELY read over the TLRPPW part..

Jack is probably Rusty, who am I kidding..

No clue on Valthax..

Garundel is probably Father Dolmayan honestly..

I'd ask about my characters but I'll keep things very basic
whichever character does the best Sans impression there would be Asuri
And if there's any characters you want to guess at ask me for the lists

I ENTIRELY read over the TLRPPW part..

Jack is probably Rusty, who am I kidding..

No clue on Valthax..

Garundel is probably Father Dolmayan honestly..
I do remember myself bringing up G1 as Michigan though.

Xazen I imagined would be V.III, while Pol would proobably be Little Ziyi.

Valthax? Probably that new merc you meet in NG++, on the route to the true ending...
Ugh, what's "her" name...

Who is the most paranoid (but also pacifistic) character in the game; that would be me.
Off the top of my head...

Cinder Carla could be an interesting fit. Paranoid as heck, mostly acts as the brains of the operation and so is kinda pacifistic by default.
Unfortunately, many of the characters are paranoid and there's not really a lot of room for pacifism...

For me I think it was 7, though one of them is a baby that can't really do anything.
With a lot of characters it can feel much easier if they're split up, though that can also slow things down.

Boy, I don't know, although nowadays I barely use any because ideas for them can be hard and it can be too easy to
give 1 character spotlight while the others are forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom