• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI [Released - WIP] Elemental The Modification!

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
which are the one needing improved?
i like em all but i personaly thing that Respriting of a original Sprite is not that good, but you have made them good!
Nr.1 The Crystal Pickaxe - You can put a little more juice in it! If you know what i mean ;)
Nr.2 The Solar Staff - Needs alittle more love!
Nr.3 The Lava Stone Pickaxe - You can make it alittle more powerfull! When i think of a Lava pickaxe it should me magnificent! just make it alittle bigger or soemthing!

Love everything els mate :) + Rep

DryCryCrystal

Duke Fishron
i like em all but i personaly thing that Respriting of a original Sprite is not that good, but you have made them good!
Nr.1 The Crystal Pickaxe - You can put a little more juice in it! If you know what i mean ;)
Nr.2 The Solar Staff - Needs alittle more love!
Nr.3 The Lava Stone Pickaxe - You can make it alittle more powerfull! When i think of a Lava pickaxe it should me magnificent! just make it alittle bigger or soemthing!

Love everything els mate :) + Rep
ive never been happy about the lava stones pickaxe new sprite.
the solar staff is a really old sprite and i havent really got back into it lately.
the crystal pickaxe was to keep things going out of dust so i needed a quick sprite. but thats not usally like me.

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
ive never been happy about the lava stones pickaxe new sprite.
the solar staff is a really old sprite and i havent really got back into it lately.
the crystal pickaxe was to keep things going out of dust so i needed a quick sprite. but thats not usally like me.
Oh i see! Then its understandable ;)

Top Bottom